Found 30 results for 'parted'.
1) arch-linux - Resize partition , problems with mount and boot system Arch
2) gpt - How does "parted" know the file-system type for GPT partitions?
3) filesystems - What filesystems should I use on grub and ESP?
4) mount - Can't mount partition/partitions not recognized in Solaris 11.1
5) arch-linux - arch create EFI partition -- invalid token EFI System Partition
6) linux - Scripteable GPT partitions using parted
7) partition - Parted says not aligned, but should be correct
8) partition - Extending a partition on a VMware disk in Linux
9) linux - Partition table not recognized by Linux kernel
10) partition - How to properly align partitions?
11) centos - add additional partition after increasing OS disk size
12) linux - How to script parted to resize partition on running root filesystem?
13) partition - Partition error (Fdisk/Parted)
14) partition - Can`t part disk because 'invalid token primary'
15) bash - Programmatically partition disk
16) partition - How to create a partition with GNU Parted exactly at the end of the previous partition?
17) partition - Copy disc layout and partitions to another drive
18) linux - parted: create swap partition on gpt disk (one liner) not working
19) filesystems - "Error: Can't have a partition outside the disk!" even though number of sectors is fine
20) ubuntu - Error "parted: invalid token: 1" When Using Parted To Format A Partition?
21) linux - Creating partition from a start point till the end of the disk using parted
22) centos - How to install parted on CentOS?
23) partition - Which files are changed when GNU Parted shrinks a partition?
24) usb - fdisk dowsn't recognize SanDisk USB 3 Ultra Flair
25) linux - How to restore a saved partition table to another disk with parted
26) linux - rhel + parted failed after increasing OS VM disk and rescan
27) mount - Can't mount external Hard Drive after shrinking partition with parted
28) filesystems - Why does Parted mkpart ask for file system type, if I can later format with another file system?
29) filesystems - Error assembling mdadm RAID1 after resizing underlying partitions
30) linux - Is it possible to repartition a running Debian system without losing data