Found 44 results for 'performance-monitoring'.
1) windows - Windows command line tool for disk IO monitoring
2) linux - What exactly do the colors in htop status bars mean?
3) nginx - PHP loads slow on nginx server
4) linux - Can a high load on a VPS be caused by the underlying infrastructure?
5) linux - Windows equivalent performance counters in Linux with Sysstat (or similar)
6) monitoring - How can I monitor disk IO load on a Windows 2008 server?
7) windows - Windows Server Command Line for Remotly Measure Data Disk IOPS,CPU,RAM Monitoring
8) performance - Figuring out what's causing a server to slow down
9) linux - explain server load
10) performance - VMWare Esxi Looking for Bottlenecks
11) linux - What exactly do the colors in htop status bars mean?
12) linux - How to setup Server to Monitor Resource Usage Over Period of Time & Generate Report
13) iis-6 - How to convert 'w3wp' process names to PIDs or usernames? (i.e.- "w3wp#29)
14) apache-2.2 - How to I track how many php-cgi processes are in use
15) windows-server-2008-r2 - View the performance counters I have added to a Data Collector set after creation on Windows Server 2008 R2
16) linux - Visualization Tools for Web App and Database Servers Performance Monitoring
17) virtualization - How to [politely?] tell software vendor they don't know what they're talking about
18) monitoring - Php-Fpm: status URL for all pools
19) windows - What's the difference between Memory\Pool Paged Bytes and Process(_Total)\Paged Pool Bytes
20) linux - Debugging I/O issues on a linux server
21) sql-server - Remote Performance Monitoring SQL Server
22) virtualization - How to find virtualization performance bottlenecks?
23) windows - How to tell a Performance Monitor Data Collector Set to regularly generate Reports?
24) linux - What is the closest equivalent of "load average" in Windows available via WMI?
25) performance-monitoring - Find out which task is generating a lot of context switches on linux
26) windows-server-2008 - Where has performance monitor SQL logging gone in Windows 2008?
27) monitoring - Tools for monitoring status and performance of a Linux, Ruby on Rails (using the Delayed Job gem), Nginx, Passenger, Mysql and MongoDB environment
28) performance-monitoring - What range is considered safe for connections/GETS/SETS per second per server instance with memcached?
29) powershell - Azure reporting metrics via powershell driving the Stop-AzureRmVM command
30) mysql - How to fine-tune our MySQL server?
31) monitoring - Zabbix - Some of the monitored items don't refreh
32) linux - Track User CPU usage for a period of time
33) apache-2.2 - Apache Server Performance Monitoring
34) performance - Windows performance monitor new instances
35) firewall - Request bursting from web application Load Tests
36) internet - Why the discrepancy between Speedtest and Wget?
37) monitoring - Monitoring multiple networks
38) performance - How much resources does vmstat really use?
39) performance-monitoring - Can Performance Co-Pilot serve as a standalone NMS solution?
40) linux - How Can Linux Top Show 2% Idle, but Load Say 1.20?
41) virtualization - Accurately trending random I/O performance for capacity planning
42) solaris - Solaris: how to list swap space per process?
43) windows - "Committed Bytes In Use" is high when there are plenty of "Available Bytes"
44) performance-monitoring - What does the irqstat graph in munin represent?