Found 89 results for 'permutation'.
1) hash - Test the randomness of a random permutations, that was generated without Fisher-Yates?
2) rsa - Proving that RSA encryption function with non-square free modulus is not a permutation
3) protocol-design - Can anybody explain the proof of Rabin and Ben-or of secure multiparty computation?
4) one-way-function - One-way permutation over a small interval?
5) provable-security - Is the inverse of a secure PRP, also a secure PRP?
6) des - No of keys used in Triple DES Algorithm
7) permutation - How does Feistel cipher create diffusion between blocks?
8) des - What are the subsequent inputs to the DES key schedule after round 1?
9) one-way-function - Is a random permutation "hiding"?
10) s-boxes - What is the time complexity of the basic components of a symmetric cipher?
11) block-cipher - NP complete problems related to permutations of binary vectors or block ciphers
12) algorithm-design - Is Permutation conjugate problem hard?
13) permutation - What is the difference between a bijective random oracle and a random permutation?
14) aes - Iterated AES encryption under a fixed key
15) block-cipher - Parity attack on block cipher
16) rsa - Proving RSA is a permutation
17) block-cipher - Is it possible to generate a secure permutation F over 32-bit integers even if F(0) ... F(n) is public knowledge?
18) one-way-function - Relationship between existence of OWFs and OWPs
19) one-way-function - Does there exist a universal one-way permutation?
20) random-number-generator - Random Permutation polynomial
21) block-cipher - Is there a theoretical maximum useful keysize given the block-size?
22) encryption - A strange phenomenon of the composition of permutations of order 2
23) encryption - Why I can't permutate an email and get away with it?
24) permutation - From the product of two permutation matrices raised to the same power, is it easy to find the power?
25) provable-security - modified substitution permutation networks
26) encryption - Permuting Small Sized Set in Practice
27) cryptanalysis - When all shares of a secret are given to adversary as a permuted matrix
28) attack - If PRESENT had different permutations, would that protect it against Statistical Saturation Attack?
29) permutation - derangements and permutations in cryptography
30) hash - For a hash over a finite space without size reduction, is a public permutation sufficient?
31) one-way-function - Periodic One Way Function
32) permutation - Permutations of pseudorandom data
33) cryptanalysis - When all shares of a secret are given to adversary as a permuted matrix
34) rsa - Permutations coming from RSA
35) cryptanalysis - Permuted vectors
36) encryption - How do substution-permutation networks work?
37) modes-of-operation - What's the difference between confusion/diffusion and mode of operation?
38) hash - What is the difference between a hash and a permutation?
39) cryptanalysis - Is this permutation secure?
40) security - Password symbols, length and 'strength'
41) permutation - What does it mean that $BW_N$ is a permutation over the squares mod N?
42) classical-cipher - Security of permutation cipher
43) encryption - Can we use merely permutation to hide a message?
44) algorithm-design - Is there a method to encrypt relations in between values of a cyclic value set and generate values out of this set with pseudo RNG? (all at user PC)
45) implementation - How does this generate a permutation?
46) java - Efficiently determine the parity of a permutation
47) block-cipher - How does the PRESENT cipher's permutation affect all rounds when it repeats after every three rounds?
48) pseudo-random-function - Sponge with PRF instead of PRP
49) block-cipher - Block cipher and parity of permutation
50) block-cipher - Are any block ciphers provably free of equivalent keys?