Found 357 results for 'pointers'.
1) c++ - What is the difference between const int*, const int * const, and int const *?
2) c - What is mean by 'char const * const c=" " '
3) c - Constant pointer vs Pointer to constant
4) c++ - What is a smart pointer and when should I use one?
5) c++ - const int *p vs. int const *p - Is const after the type acceptable?
6) c++ - Constant pointer variables in C++
7) c++ - Const pointer pointing to non-const data
8) c++ - How do I use arrays in C++?
9) c++ - Pass by pointer & Pass by reference
10) c++ - c++ * vs & in function declaration
11) c++ - How is a reference different from a pointer in implementation?
12) c++ - Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
13) c++ - how does the ampersand(&) sign work in c++?
14) c++ - Is there any advantage of using references instead of pointers in c++?
15) c++ - Does sizeof(pointer) depend on the object type?
16) c++ - When should static_cast, dynamic_cast, const_cast and reinterpret_cast be used?
17) c++ - What's the point of const pointers?
18) c - What is the difference between char * const and const char *?
19) c - C isn't that hard: void ( *( *f ) () ) ()
20) c++ - Cannot initialize a variable of type 'int *const' with an rvalue of type 'const int *'
21) c - Use of `const` when declaring a parameter of a pointer type in C
22) c - constant pointer vs pointer on a constant value
23) c++ - What is a smart pointer and when should I use one?
24) c++ - Pointers, smart pointers or shared pointers?
25) c++ - What is a smart pointer and when should I use one?
26) c++ - What is the difference between const int*, const int * const, and int const *?
27) c++ - const int *p vs. int const *p - Is const after the type acceptable?
28) c - With arrays, why is it the case that a == 5[a]?
29) c++ - Placement of the asterisk in pointer declarations
30) c++ - Typedef function pointer?
31) c++ - What does "dereferencing" a pointer mean?
32) c++ - Constant reference to void* pointer
33) c++ - C++: Expression must have a constant value when declaring array inside function
34) c++ - What is the type of an int array?
35) python - Without pointers, can I pass references as arguments in Python?
36) c++ - What's the meaning of * and & when applied to variable names?
37) c++ - Pointer vs. Reference
38) c++ - Pointer arguments for functions
39) c++ - Pass by pointer & Pass by reference
40) c++ - Why is 'this' a pointer and not a reference?
41) c - Why use & to pass value for function with *?
42) c++ - Are there benefits of passing by pointer over passing by reference in C++?
43) c++ - Difference between function arguments declared with & and * in C++
44) c - How to explain C pointers (declaration vs. unary operators) to a beginner?
45) c++ - C++ Objects: When should I use pointer or reference
46) c++ - When to use references vs. pointers
47) c++ - Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?
48) c++ - Which kind of pointer do I use when?
49) c++ - What is the point of pointers?
50) c++ - Why should I use a pointer rather than the object itself?