Found 158 results for 'polymorphism'.
1) c++ - Why does an overridden function in the derived class hide other overloads of the base class?
2) c++ - When to use virtual destructors?
3) c++ - Why do we need virtual functions in C++?
4) c++ - Dynamic_cast not needing to perform a run-time check?
5) c++ - C++ Polymorphism: from parent class to child
6) c++ - Provide array of derived objects to function that operates on base objects
7) c++ - Function doesn't participate in overload resolution in inheritance
8) c++ - How can I call virtual function definition of base class that have definitions in both abstract base class and derived class in C++?
9) c++ - Derived class specific functions, inside an overridden virtual function, being called by a base class pointer
10) c++ - Overloaded final function in derived class
11) database - Creating a specific table for shared columns among other tables (models)?
12) c# - OOP: Switching on polymorphic types and maintaining state throughout workflow
13) design-patterns - Advantages of strategy design pattern versus simple if-else
14) design-patterns - Design Pattern or suggestion for implementing
15) database-design - Database design for polymorphic data
16) reference-request - Does the System F with pairs have the strong normalisation and subject reduction properties?
17) object-oriented - ORM Inheritance mapping or not, how to map shared and specific properties for a set of related, real world objects
18) interfaces - When should concrete public methods be used if implementing an interface?
19) object-oriented - Confusion about inheritance
20) object-oriented - Feedback on inheritance assignment
21) c# - Polymorphism/Inheritance design concerns
22) c# - Accepted Patterns For Base Class with both Static And User-Defined Data Sources
23) design - is down-casting always bad?
24) java - One API used by multiple clients with small variation in the flow
25) design-patterns - Avoiding instanceof vs abstract God Class. Do I have an alternative?
26) php - Two components offering the same functionality, required by different dependencies
27) type-theory - Decidability of rank-k polymorphism vs. System F
28) type-theory - In System F à la Church, can we automatize type inference for the for-all elimination?
29) c++ - Pointer to a base virtual member function
30) object-oriented-design - How is polymorphism better than two function calls in this example [ATM design]?
31) c# - Redundancy caused by polymorphism
32) type-theory - Higher-rank polymorphism over unboxed types
33) c++ - Why doesn't polymorphism work without pointers/references?
34) java - Polymorphism vs Overriding vs Overloading
35) lambda-calculus - Commutativity of addition in polymorphic lambda calculus
36) c++ - Inheritance and polymorphism
37) type-theory - Universe polymorphism: the inference of universes and their constraints
38) pl.programming-languages - Nested automatization of type inference of forall elimination
39) object-oriented - Static field injection into subclasses
40) type-theory - In System F à la Church, can we automatize type inference for the for-all elimination?
41) design - Writing Testable Code vs Avoiding Speculative Generality
42) c++ - Factory method creating shared_ptr object
43) c++ - Use of virtual in a class hieracrhy when a base class uses it
44) c# - Why doesn't 'ref' and 'out' support polymorphism?
45) object-oriented-design - How to go ahead with methods that only one derived class implements from a common interface?
46) c++ - What's a good way to inplement a "delete" function for my custom polymorphic widgets?
47) c++ - How to create uniform interface of C++ classes without virtual methods?
48) c# - Workaround for casting method parameter interface to desired concrete type in polymorphic design?
49) c++ - Store derived class objects in base class variables
50) c++ - Why dynamic_cast is ok to use for upcast for non polymorphic types?