Found 258 results for 'post-quantum-cryptography'.
1) public-key - Why are public keys derived from elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) and not from hashing?
2) rsa - Can Shor's algorithm compromise RSA when both the public and private key are secret?
3) public-key - Transition to post-quantum cryptography
4) elliptic-curves - NSA removed EC-256 and SHA-256 from CNSA recently--should we be alarmed by this?
5) encryption - Is it theoretically possible to create an unbreakable cipher?
6) elliptic-curves - How to compute a smooth-degree isogeny given a generator point of its kernel?
7) signature - Shor algorithm and schnorr signature in ed25519
8) post-quantum-cryptography - Can a KEM shared secret be used directly as a symmetric key?
9) homomorphic-encryption - Do any NIST PQC have "homomorphic" public keys, in the sense that any two pubkeys derive a combination pubkey?
10) post-quantum-cryptography - Are there any applications of Quantum Computation to Cryptography? (besides Cryptanalysis)
11) public-key - Asymmetric algorithm for one time signing of small cleartext
12) collision-resistance - How secure is a hash based signature scheme after signing assuming quantum computers?
13) symmetric - Post Quantum Symmetric Cryptography
14) post-quantum-cryptography - Understanding the Hidden Subgroup Problem specific to Integer Factorization
15) hash - Proof for the SHA3 claim that 256 bit security is "post-quantum sufficient"?
16) hash - Did NIST verify “post-quantum” claims in the SHA3 proposal papers?
17) algorithm-design - Post-Quantum Primitives' Object Sizes
18) diffie-hellman - How does TLS with PQC use key encapsulation?
19) post-quantum-cryptography - Are post-quantum cryptographic ciphers *also* secure if the P=NP conjecture holds true?
20) post-quantum-cryptography - Can quantum hardness be demonstrated?
21) rsa - Are quantum computers a sign that we should phase out RSA?
22) public-key - Can public key cryptography survive quantum computers?
23) hash - Does Terra Quantum AG break AES and Hash Algorithms?
24) hash - Using one-way hash functions as the encryption method
25) key-exchange - Why are computations (isogeny) in SIDH done in an extended prime field?
26) elliptic-curves - Using Microsoft SIDH library for messages signing
27) elliptic-curves - Can Microsoft's SIDH (Supersingular Isogeny) keypairs be reused for encryption? If not, why?
28) elliptic-curves - Exactly what part of SIDH is proven to be NP-hard?
29) elliptic-curves - SIDH cryptosystem question
30) key-exchange - Why pre-shared key is not involved to key derivation in IKEv2?
31) elliptic-curves - CECPQ1 key exchange functionality
32) signature - How would low-precision Gaussian sampling impact the security of BLISS?
33) key-exchange - Complete Attack on RLWE Key Exchange with reused keys, without signal leakage
34) public-key - RLWE with invertible elements
35) provable-security - Guessing the Secret in RLWE Search-to-Decision
36) post-quantum-cryptography - Why does lattice KEX not require sampling with high precision?
37) post-quantum-cryptography - The significance of duals in RLWE
38) elliptic-curves - CSIDH - l ideal generators
39) hash - Matyas–Meyer–Oseas for super-fast single-block hash function
40) post-quantum-cryptography - Reverse Shamir's Secret Sharing Algorithm?
41) secret-sharing - post-quantum threshold secret sharing
42) key-exchange - Calculation of failure probability in basic Ring-LWE-DH key agreement
43) public-key - Most Compact Secure Post-Quantum Signatures and Public Keys?
44) post-quantum-cryptography - Stateless hash based public key cryptography?
45) hash - Is NOTS a valid one time signature scheme?
46) signature - Are quantum preimage attacks on hash-based random oracles serious for lattice signatures?
47) signature - Shor algorithm and schnorr signature in ed25519
48) rsa - How many qubits are required to break RSA 2048 or 4096 with a universal quantum computer?
49) elliptic-curves - How to find kernel of isogeny from the dual isogeny
50) post-quantum-cryptography - Can one use a Cryptographic Accumulator to efficiently store Lamport public keys without the need of a Merkle Tree?