Found 84 results for 'privileges'.
1) bash - Executing commands in an elevated bash process by writing to the standard input of its parent script process
2) bash - From which version does Bash drop privileges?
3) sudo - How to enable sudo privileges for user group to apt-get install anything
4) centos - useradd on CentOS with home directory and sudo privileges
5) sudo - Allow an unprivileged user to start a webserver on port 80
6) linux-kernel - Where are UID/GID of a process from, when not from the process's cred pointer?
7) security - Which is the safest way to get root privileges: sudo, su or login?
8) shell - Shell script works different in KDE vs Terminal
9) linux - Sharing configuration (.*rc files) between a normal user account and root
10) openvpn - Run openvpn as non-root user
11) users - GID, current, primary, supplementary, effective and real group IDs?
12) security - Why would having a user without a password be a bad idea (in this scenario)?
13) sudo - How to limit administrative privileges to various config files?
14) linux - What does " /bin/sh <$(tty) >$(tty) 2>$(tty) " mean?
15) networking - Is it possible to run 'unshare -n [program]' as an unprivileged user?
16) linux - Why does setuid not work?
17) linux - possibility of running daemons with under privileged users during bootup
18) ubuntu - Ubuntu 11.10 Server: create user, home directory, sudo privileges: command line only
19) permissions - Privileges for jenkins at apache's folder
20) linux - setuid root does not work
21) linux - apache file requests and parsing
22) mysql - Why is a "GRANT USAGE" created the first time I grant a user privileges?
23) process - Drop Process Privileges
24) permissions - How to give user root permissions?
25) ubuntu - How to run applications with elevated privilges in Ubuntu using the GUI
26) linux - Why does setuid not work?
27) linux - Automatically execute bash script under the privileges of another user
28) bash - Check If a script is executed as root?
29) linux - How can a file manager mount a drive without root?
30) permissions - Disabled SIP on mac won't allow me to modify permissions settings in /SYSTEM/Library
31) mysql - #1130 - Host ‘localhost’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
32) security - What are benefits and downsides of unprivileged containers?
33) mysql - #1130 - Host ‘localhost’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
34) mysql - Can't access to some database being root, after just creating that database
35) package-management - Reason for requirement for root for package management
36) c - Drop privileges as regular non-root user for sandboxing?
37) bash - Alternative to su/sudo on barebone system
38) linux - How to run service not as root
39) centos - How to create an unprivileged user in CentOS?
40) rhel - Manage root privileges for users on Red Hat Azure VM
41) mysql - phpMyAdmin won't stop throwing "#1130 - Host 'localhost' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server "
42) debian - why do I have two different results if I run a program through terminal(as root) or /etc/init.d(or /etc/rc.local)
43) users - Is it possible to log in in a host with an user created for programs like apache or postgreSQL?
44) sudo - How to determine the permissions of groups?
45) passwords - Ansible set password for complete play
46) mysql - access database remotely
47) linux - Allowing a user to let listen to a port below 1024
48) security - What are the daemon user and group for?
49) linux - Is it possible to kill another user's program? How?
50) windows - Is there any 'sudo' command for Windows?