Found 100 results for 'productivity'.
1) bash - I would like to write a shell script/rc file that automates GNU Screen splits and starts programs within them
2) window-manager - Override the window title for an arbitrary window in KDE and set a custom window title
3) git - Easily exclude commits on a merge based on some condition
4) ssh - How to replicate (fork) the current terminal
5) windows-explorer - keyboard shortcut to select file in windows explorer
6) version-control - Should your best programmers have to check everyone else's code into source control?
7) productivity - How should I manage a team with different skill levels?
8) programming-languages - Python productivity VS Java Productivity
9) productivity - Third Party web controls and tight coupling
10) c# - What are ways I can speed of development time when building applications?
11) unit-testing - Time difference between developing with unit tests vs no tests
12) linux - Propagating changes to multiple Linux servers with one command
13) mouse - How do I make Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse middle-click on single touch?
14) productivity - What is the biggest support a boss can give to his/her developers?
15) productivity - Interrupting Work Productivity: The Name?
16) productivity - What to do if a co-worker is editing your code just to change the appearance?
17) self-improvement - If most of team can't follow the architecture, what do you do?
18) productivity - Formalizing programmers errors
19) c# - Misunderstanding of viewmodels relations on client and server side
20) productivity - IDE manual productivity test
21) productivity - Is Visual Studio just an IDE?
22) productivity - Developing a Code Library
23) firefox - Go back to last viewed page in pentadactyl
24) programming-practices - Making things just work and then improve them, or attempt to make them "perfect" from the beginning?
25) java - What are the Top Developer Productivity Tools/Plugins for Java in Eclipse?
26) productivity - "A good programmer can be as 10X times more productive than a mediocre one"
27) productivity - How can I demonstrate my productivity to management?
28) history - PowerShell: history enhancements (readline)?
29) productivity - Is it normal that I can't keep in my head more than three bugs assigned to me, nor can I understand a thousand lines of spaghetti code?
30) productivity - Does OOP fulfill the promise of code reuse? What alternatives are there to achieve code reuse?
31) productivity - I am making 4-5x more story points than average, but producing bugs at half the rate. Graphs say it's 2x more bugs, how to deal with that?
32) productivity - What is the alternative to frequent manual verification?
33) productivity - Being stupid to get better productivity?
34) agile - Daily Scrum when the team is just fixing bugs
35) java - Code Correctness (?) Annotations for Java (and other languages)?
36) productivity - Estimating How Many Hours A Project SHOULD have taken
37) opera - Can Launchy's Weby plugin work with Opera?
38) windows - Direct shortcut for Windows Maximize/Minimize/Restore window?
39) productivity - Is Extreme Programming (XP) incompatible with ideas expressed in Peopleware?
40) .net - Are my team's processes out of control?
41) productivity - Deciding factors in pair programming
42) productivity - What arguments can I use to "sell" the BDD concept to a team reluctant to adopt it?
43) productivity - Writing code vs Figuring out the answer to a problem?
44) productivity - How to avoid to be employed by companies which are candidates to DailyWTF stories?
45) productivity - Is it "normal" for people to not work?
46) productivity - Working with clients who don't know what they want
47) programming-practices - Stuck due to "knowing too much"
49) c++ - What is the way to understand someone else's giant uncommented spaghetti code?
50) productivity - Approach for keeping track of all a company's scripts/products/data