Found 48 results for 'project'.
1) project - What would happen to people's money if the Bitcoin project was discontinued?
2) c# - Should classes, enums and other entities be placed in separate files?
4) development - What is the Bitcoin Foundation?
5) development - What are the major reasons for various Bitcoin-related projects' downfall?
6) agile - Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint?
7) development-process - Justifications for developing applications that work on beta versions of iOS?
8) git - Proper Git workflow for combined OS and Private code?
9) open-source - How should you deal with a popular project that you no longer want to maintain?
10) architecture - How do you prioritize initial sprints to maximise the chance of catching architecture errors early?
11) project - Is it acceptable for projects to go over budget?
12) eclipse - Where in an Eclipse workspace is the list of projects stored?
13) java - New to a project , how to deal with it?
14) project-management - Does it work when a developer is the project manager's boss?
15) project - Is SOA an Utopia?
16) project-management - How to explain that it's hard to estimate the time required for a bigger software project?
17) visual-studio - MSBuild doesn't copy references (DLL files) if using project dependencies in solution
18) java - Why "no projects found to import"?
19) programming-practices - What should I include in my repositiory from IDE projects
20) project-management - How to plan your software project if you are work depend on required deliverable with unexpected delivery date
21) visual-studio - VS2010 How to include files in project, to copy them to build output directory automatically during build or publish
22) project-management - Which software development methodologies can be seen as foundations
23) algorithms - How do you come up with algorithms?
24) c# - What makes documentation good?
25) architecture - Dangers of huge monolithic application
26) cpu-mining - What is the status on webminers?
27) team - How to deal with programming projects that fail?
28) project-management - Software on Budget and on time?
29) requirements - "User" requirements vs "system" requirements
30) project - ScrumMaster rotation with multiple scrum masters and teams
31) programming-practices - Reconciling contradictory programming advice: get something working and iterate vs. really think it through before coding
32) project-management - Programming with a group of people I've never met
33) project-management - How should I behave as a developer in a project that's headed for failure?
34) web-development - In what visual format should I present an estimate for a software project?
35) project - How to tell client I no longer want to work on his project
36) project - What should happen at the start of a software project startup?
37) design - Depending on fixed version of a library and ignore its updates
38) project - Effective way of keeping past projects with their working development environment?
39) project-management - How to explain that it's hard to estimate the time required for a bigger software project?
40) php - whole project of consuming web services with php
41) project-management - What makes Agile software development so appealing?
42) project - Quantitfying a cost for a software project
43) web-development - What to do (or not do) when a developer doesn't deliver the goods?
44) design - Build one to throw away vs Second-system effect
45) project-management - At which moment should event storming be used?
46) project - How do I keep my projects from dragging on with endless tweaks and changes?
47) agile - how to convince team and project manager that post-launch deployments are okay for new features
48) project - Should we be completely honest to our clients about a time frame for a project?