Found 73 results for 'project-structure'.
1) c# - When no other class ever needs to touch the (nested) class - should I always make it a (private) nested class?
2) c# - Structuring projects in a solution for interfaces
3) c - C project avoiding naming conflicts
4) design-patterns - Client Server .NET application with queuing message
5) c# - Have the unit test "using" the project, or just have same namespace?
6) design - As a high-level overview, how do I structure my server and client code with a persistent database?
7) c# - Logging to database in ASP.NET Core Entity Framework Core application
8) python - Improvement of the config file management
9) architecture - How to structure separate projects in a single solution? i.e project.Domain etc in C#
10) python - What is the best project structure for a Python application?
12) web-development - Setting up and syncing a developer (local) version and a public version of a website
13) project-structure - Reasonable to use different version controls for different parts of a web application?
14) c++ - How to deal with exceptions in DLLs?
15) node.js - Node and Angular two separate applications or a single application?
16) architecture - Best practices when combining development environments
17) c++ - C++ project organization to reduce unit testing build time
18) java - Separating front end from back end - Tomcat
19) project-structure - Golang: Directory structure for Multiple Applications
20) design - How to handle enums in an indirection with functionpointers at ANSI-C?
21) java - Avoid dependency version conflicts?
22) design-patterns - Cases of memory management where it is reasonable to separate program into several execs
23) project-structure - Adding library as dependency only to use one function
24) version-control - Delete unused source code from the repository or keep an archive folder?
25) interfaces - Where should interfaces/model definitions live? -- Clean architecture
26) java - Does the Spring Data Repository implementation violate the principle of loose coupling?
27) project-structure - Complex roles, permissions and hierarchical group management in Laravel
28) architecture - Can a layer consist of multiple projects / dlls?
29) architecture - Making applications build system-aware
30) project-structure - Folder-by-type or Folder-by-feature
31) java - How to cope with very similar projects
32) python - Structure project based on platform or design?
33) .net - How to properly structure a project in winform?
34) c# - How to structure this program?
35) unit-testing - Should automated unit tests be part of the build?
36) scala - Where to put sample data in project structure
37) python - What is the proper structure for maintaining single page python scripts
38) java - Am I overdoing stuff when I sever interfaces from concrete implementations?
39) web-development - How do I start using Git for differing code bases from different servers?
40) project-management - How does COCOMO handle large projects that could be split up into smaller projects?
42) node.js - How to structure big Node.JS modules
43) project-management - Should I create two Django API projects or a single API project for different front end projects connecting to the same database?
44) java - Unit Test : Do I need to make an unit test for each class in my project
45) c# - Collection of APIs making up one Application - How to manage?
46) ios - Organizing code for iOS app development
47) c++ - Organizing Source files/classes in big projects in C++
48) asp.net-mvc - How to structure a project that supports multiple versions of a service?
49) architecture - Cross-cutting concerns in package-by-feature structure
50) python - Structuring a Python Project: Need some guidance