Found 25 results for 'proof-assistants'.
1) cc.complexity-theory - Curious about computer-assisted NP-completeness proofs
2) planar-graphs - Representations of Planar Graphs in Coq
3) lo.logic - How do 'tactics' work in proof assistants?
4) lo.logic - What is the role of predicativity in inductive definitions in type theory?
5) pl.programming-languages - Formal semantics of tactics
6) reference-request - Formalized priority argument
7) lo.logic - Using ϵ -unification and Knuth-Bendix completion to automatically proof theorems about groups
8) type-theory - Why is plus-comm a b $:\equiv$ refl (plus a b) not a proof of the commutativity of addition?
9) cc.complexity-theory - Proof assistant usage in complexity theory research?
10) type-theory - What is the relation of HOL Light type theory and some of the intuitionistic type theories?
11) proof-assistants - Formalizing Homotopy Type theory in Idris
12) lo.logic - Prove proof irrelevance in Coq?
13) type-theory - Is there a theory of overloading types?
14) lo.logic - How would I go about learning the underlying theory of the Coq proof assistant?
15) coq - Eliminating cofix in Coq proof
16) proof-assistants - Has a proof checker bug ever invalidated a major proof?
17) coq - What should a proof of correctness for a typechecker actually be proving?
18) lo.logic - Interesting algorithms in the formalization of the Feit-Thompson theorem?
19) interactive-proofs - How to define a function inductively on two arguments in Coq?
20) decidability - Is Buchberger's algorithm or Wu's method valuable theoretically when we have the Tarski–Seidenberg theorem?
21) lo.logic - Is there a reasonable automated proof system for TCS theorems?
22) ct.category-theory - Proof relevance vs. proof irrelevance
23) dependent-type - Small kernel (i.e. proof-verifier) for Agda?
24) lo.logic - Shallow versus Deep Embeddings
25) type-theory - Structural equality of Pi Types with heterogeneous equality?