Found 306 results for 'protocol-design'.
1) protocol-design - What happen if the curve used in key agreement protocol also used in signature inside of protocol?
2) encryption - Proof that someone has access to a private key whose public key is part of a known group
3) public-key - How to avoid a chicken and egg scenario with encrypting passwords?
4) elliptic-curves - Zero-knowledge transfer of value protocol inspired by EC El Gamal
5) protocol-design - Digital signatures in SSL/TLS-like protocols
6) protocol-design - Diffie-Hellman when $p$ and $g$ are pre-agreed and hidden from Eve
7) symmetric - What's the utility of the last two messages of Needham Schroeder Symmetric key protocol
8) rsa - RSA-based authentication and key-agreement protocol
9) elliptic-curves - Implementing CD serial key system
10) keys - Existing works on pre-computing ElGamal ephermal keys
11) protocol-design - General-purpose non-interactive multi-party computation protocol
12) signature - Is it usual for a signed message to contain the public key of the signer?
13) protocol-design - Geometric Cryptography and Zero-Knowledge Proofs
14) encryption - In a TLS 1.3 connection, how do the client and server choose a mutual cipher suite?
15) aes - AES + CBC encryption for a stream of UDP packets
16) protocol-design - Security concern with TOTP
17) encryption - How can a recipient recognize which encrypted messages are intended for them?
18) rsa - Is a known plaintext, ciphertext, and public-key a viable attack on RSA?
19) diffie-hellman - Station-to-Station protocol questions
20) encryption - Encrypted read-only message queue
21) protocol-design - Verifying DER encoded DSA/ECDSA signature with extra content?
22) signature - Is there value in performing signature during key exchange?
23) aes - What's wrong with my security model - or how can it be attacked?
24) public-key - end-to-end encrypted chat app with symmetric + public key encryption, TLS and cert pinning
25) protocol-design - Multiple users getting access to same (secret) encryption key on a single computer?
26) hash - Prove that you have the data when hash is public
27) public-key - Compromise between HMAC and Digital Signature, by encrypting and sending secret key?
28) encryption - Should we MAC-then-encrypt or encrypt-then-MAC?
29) encryption - Does a public key absolutely need to be used to initiate an encrypted session?
30) public-key - Asymmetric algorithm for one time signing of small cleartext
31) rsa - RSA - What's to stop someone from using the same ciphertext to mimic private key holder?
32) protocol-design - Protocol for Randomized Oblivious Transfer?
33) rsa - Doing RSA-KEM with RSA-OAEP
34) public-key - Is this authenticated one-way communication protocol secure?
35) hash - Perfect Forward Secrecy with Pre-shared Key
37) protocol-design - HMAC key storage for a web app?
38) protocol-design - Is this session start protocol secure?
39) protocol-design - Client login without sending a password
40) protocol-design - What is the advantage of using the socialist millionaire protocol to authenticate vs HMACing some random number?
41) protocol-design - How is padding oracle attack mitigated by encrypt-then-MAC?
42) rsa - Key exchange and man in the middle issue. Secure solution
43) protocol-design - Private Messaging
44) protocol-design - What is a simple information authentication protocol for constrained devices?
45) rsa - Is this chat protocol safe?
46) encryption - How to design a secure challange-response authentication protocol?
47) protocol-design - Message security and also program copy detection
48) protocol-design - Why does SRP-6a use k = H(N, g) instead of the k = 3 in SRP-6?
49) encryption - Is this design of client side encryption secure?
50) hash - Why is plain-hash-then-encrypt not a secure MAC?