Found 177 results for 'ps'.
1) ps - How to determine which script is being executed by bash?
2) process - What are "session leaders" in `ps`?
3) shell - Terminating a bash shell script running in the background
4) shell-script - See if a script is running when using #!/usr/bin/env
5) bash - How to get the tty in which bash is running?
6) linux - process is not using new open file configuration which I have set?
7) process - Get list of processes that were forked off my currently running process?
8) path - How to identify executable path with its PID on AIX 5 or more
9) bash - How to check the process along with its arguments in process list?
10) shell-script - Why doesn't "ps ax" find a running bash script without the "#!" header?
11) linux - Linux + Solaris how to verify the last execute process from list of process
12) linux - Why does a process of a binary with only execute permission remain hidden in "ps" when using hidepid=2, if the user is not root?
13) ps - "ps" output and comments
14) process - How to prevent "ps" reporting its own process?
15) command-line-interface - Show full process name in top
16) mac-osx - Getting full path of executables in 'ps auxwww' output
17) bash - What is the difference between the processes listed by `ps` and `ps -A`?
18) bash - If I run tmux and then `kill` the tmux process, I see two bash processes. How does this second bash relate to the first and how do I kill it?
19) bash - difference between bash, -bash and /bin/bash in ps output
20) bash - Different representation of bash in 'ps -f' command
21) linux - Unable to see agetty ttyS0 in process list when connected with serial console
22) bash - Processes in a session in an interactive shell vs in a script
23) tmux - Why is my second tmux session not shown in ps aux or htop but in tmux list-sessions it is?
24) cron - From where is my script started on reboot
25) bash - Why can't pgrep find scripts started via env?
26) linux - How to set an indentifier for multiple background processes?
27) ubuntu - Why doesn't "pgrep firefox" work on Ubuntu 20.04
28) ps - -p and -o comm doesn't work together?
29) bash - list graphical processes from terminal
30) ps - Utility to Visualize CPU and Memory Usage based on process tree
31) osx - PID full path to executable in macOS Mojave
32) aix - aix: how to sort ps by stime?
33) aix - How to get PPID with 'ps aux' under AIX?
34) command-line - What's the best way to determine the working directory for UNIX process using 'ps'?
35) linux - Is it better/preferred to kill all child processes by using PPID or PGID?
36) ps - Why does the following two commands of ps give different `CMD` field?
37) shell - Why does `ps -x | grep foo` include the grep command?
38) linux - Find site of apache from linux process table
39) linux - Provide Description for a Command for 'ps' Command Visibility
40) linux - Excluding child processes from ps
41) environment-variables - `exec env` vs `env`
42) python - Need script to kill python process with low CPU usage
43) process - How can I get a full process list in solaris, without truncated lines?
44) linux - Killing PGIDs but proceses are respawning, how do I make it persistent?
45) linux - Does this dispatcher produce zombie process?
46) ps - pgrep full match not work, only part, why?
47) linux - sudo pgrep -f matches arbitrary strings and returns increasing pids
48) shell - Grep command using contents of a heredoc
49) ps - Difference between top and ps output
50) ps - Format ps output. Show most memory heavy procs