Found 31 results for 'pull-requests'.
1) code-reviews - Is it necessary to understand the requirements of a change in order to perform an effective code review?
2) version-control - Why use pull requests instead of merging
3) git - How do pull requests fit into a development process?
4) pull-requests - Should I accept pull requests that are behind master?
5) git - Introducing Pull Requests for a 2 person team - merge my own requests?
6) version-control - If I have direct commit access, is there any reason to create a pull request for a small change requiring no feedback?
7) git - Is it better to start a Pull Request or perform a local merge commit on master?
8) agile - Are pull requests the place for training juniors
9) code-quality - Benefits for the developer of separating pull requests by logical change?
10) git - If PRs are not being approved, when do you stop branching off of master?
11) git - Request changes to a commit message during code review on GitHub
12) git - two level code review using git pull request in BitBucket
13) python - How do I organize my project to accomodate GIT pull requests for source installed via PIP?
14) project-management - How to reconcile "misc fix" commits with pull requests?
15) git - My github pull request was merged, what's the convention at this stage?
16) git - How to handle pull requests merges in a service oriented environment that touch several repositories?
17) git - Why squash git commits for pull requests?
18) github - Should I submit a pull request to correct minor typos in a Readme file?
19) github - How to review a pull request?
20) github - How should my team distribute checking pull requests?
21) code-reviews - Code review workflow where pull request author must merge
22) git - Git - how to have mixed permissions for merging a pull request into a protected branch?
23) git - Waiting on Multiple GitHub PR Merges
24) code-quality - How to handle a TODO in a pull request?
25) git - Git Flow, pull requests, multi-destination branches and conflicts: how is it supposed to work?
26) open-source - What to do with the code from my rejected pull request?
27) version-control - Why use a dedicated "pushbot" user which automatically merges approved pull requests?
28) project-management - does it make sense to create a pull request without code
29) git - Multiple git users
30) open-source - I accidentally overhauled someone's entire project. Any acceptable way to pull request?
31) version-control - How to handle versioning with multiple independent pull requests in a Git repository?