Found 7 results for 'random-oracles'.
1) complexity-classes - Almost-P and related definitions
2) cr.crypto-security - What are alternatives to the random oracle model for modelling hash functions?
3) computability - For a random oracle R, does BPP equal the set of computable languages in P^R?
4) cc.complexity-theory - "Largest" class properly contained in PSPACE for a random oracle
5) complexity-classes - What are examples of complexity classes that have contradictory relativizations but they were proven to be either equal or unequal?
6) cc.complexity-theory - Is $UP\not=NP$ with respect to random oracle?
7) cr.crypto-security - Can a random oracle change which TFNP problems are strongly hard-on-average?