Found 301 results for 'randomness'.
1) randomness - Looking for a secure PRNG that I can implement in hardware
2) random-number-generator - Perfect shuffle possible with limited raw entropy?
3) random-number-generator - Is it possible to compress a random sequence with high entropy?
4) entropy - Does a playlist of songs or movies mixed together contain enough random enough for OTP key material?
5) random-number-generator - PRNG determinism?
6) encryption - Turning data into seemingly random noise
7) random-number-generator - Hardware random number generator for lottery?
8) random-number-generator - DIY TRNG on an embedded system for Ethereum private key generation
9) encryption - Detecting steganography in the stream of short messages
10) random-number-generator - How random are commercial TRNGS
11) random-number-generator - How does generating random numbers "remove entropy from your system"?
12) random-number-generator - Does an encrypted random sequence conserve its "randomness"?
13) public-key - How to decrypt this RSA-like cipher
14) random-number-generator - What to watch for with openssl generating weak keys? (low entropy)
15) signature - Why are MACs in general deterministic, whereas digital signature constructions are randomized?
16) elliptic-curves - How to sign different messages using deterministic ECDSA?
17) randomness - ElGamal Signature Scheme: Recovering the key when reusing randomness
18) implementation - Is LUKS Anti-Forensic information splitter (AFsplit) indistinguishable from random data?
19) hash - Test the randomness of a random permutations, that was generated without Fisher-Yates?
20) keys - SRP with random, but constant private-value b
21) randomness - What is special about an entropy count (RNDGETENTCNT) of 160 for libsodium initialization?
22) randomness - XOR a set of random numbers
23) random-number-generator - Difference between Non-uniformly random and Uniformly random
24) key-derivation - Key derivation function in theory & practice
25) randomness - Are one-time pads crackable in theory?
26) randomness - Why do we require a CSPRNG's output to be indistinguishable from true random?
27) random-number-generator - When is an RNG a CSPRNG, a CSRNG, or a TRNG?
28) randomness - What does it mean for a random number generator to be cryptographically secure?
29) randomness - What is the difference between CSPRNG and PRNG?
30) randomness - Does splitting random data reduce its security?
31) random-number-generator - Randomness test question from FIPS 140-1 and comparison with 140-2
32) random-number-generator - How to generate a large random number from smaller ones?
33) random-number-generator - How to compute $a$ in the complex discard method of NIST SP 800-90
34) hash - Estimating random number entropy for input into 256 bit hash
35) randomness - Does Endianness matter in NIST SP800-22 test?
36) random-number-generator - Fastest random number generator
37) one-time-pad - random number generator 10-side dice alternative
38) random-number-generator - Is a LFSR sufficient for post-processing a biased TRNG?
39) public-key - Doesn't d6 to binary for 256-bit bitcoin private key generation produce biased results?
40) randomness - Is part of an output of secure PRNG also cryptographically secure?
41) random-number-generator - What are usable entropy sources in a headless machine without /dev/random or any cryptography API?
42) random-number-generator - Truly Random Numbers at Scale - Overloaded memory chips generate truly random numbers for encryption
43) random-number-generator - Existence of algorithm predicting next bit in output sequence
44) randomness - How exactly is "true randomness" defined in the realms of cryptography?
45) randomness - Is it safe to combine System.Random with cryptographically secure pseudo-random number generators?
46) random-number-generator - Cryptographically strong pseudo-random seq. generators
47) random-number-generator - When to use /dev/random over /dev/urandom in Linux
48) random-number-generator - Randomness extraction from a Santha-Vazirani (semi-random) source
49) encryption - How can a good pseudo-random number generator be made?
50) entropy - How much entropy is generated by 'random' human keystrokes?