Found 71 results for 'read'.
1) bash - Multiple commands during an SSH inside an SSH session
2) password - Read from stdin and pipe to next command
3) command-line - Sniff password entered with read and passed as a command line argument
4) bash - Why man read don't contain any argument description in my debian?
5) bash - In bash, read after a pipe is not setting values
6) bash - backtick or Here string or read is not working as expected in RHEL 8
7) bash - Read non-bash variables from a file into bash script
8) bash - Is there a difference between read, head -1, and sed 1q?
9) bash - (How) can I get `read var` to add the literal \b (backspace) to var?
10) bash - Wait for key in shell script that may get piped to /bin/bash
11) linux - Why some shells `read` builtin fail to read the whole line from file in `/proc`?
12) bash - Bash Script using read needs to stop executing on Ctrl+D
13) bash - How to expand variables inside read?
14) zsh - What's the zsh way to read n characters from stdin?
15) bash - Is this bash argument substitution?
16) bash - Use bash's read builtin without a while loop
17) bash - Input from readline owerwrites the prompt
18) shell - Read a variable with "read" and preserve backslashes entered by the user
19) shell-script - Should the shell read (an script) one character at a time?
20) bash - Nested read statement leads to infinite loop in bash
21) bash - Why must I put the command read into a subshell while using pipeline
22) shell-script - Problem using read command within while read loop
23) grep - Why does "grep foo bar" print "grep: bar: Is a directory" instead of printing any filenames in bar/ that match the pattern "foo"?
24) fifo - Triggering zero-byte reads on FIFO/pty
25) bash - How can I read from named pipe line by line and exit?
26) bash - Use read as a prompt inside a while loop driven by read?
27) bash - How does the -d option to bash read work?
28) shell - zsh: Read from stdin until a string delimiter
29) bash - How can I print out the delimiter character and allow user to edit line while reading standard input?
30) command-line - Using read to capture multiple variables from a command's output
31) bash - How is input terminated during piping though newline is not used?
32) bash - BASH question: using read, can I capture a single char OR arrow key (on keyup)
33) linux - why bash read doesn't remove excess trailing IFS characters
34) bash - Why bash "read -t 0" does not see input?
35) bash - How to signal end-of-input to "read -N"?
36) ssh - Why does read with pipeline fail in an ssh session?
37) bash - Press SPACE to continue (not ENTER)
38) bash - How to read input lines with newline characters from command line?
39) bash - Nested read fails
40) read - Splitting a null separated string
41) bash - How to handle backspace while reading?
42) bash - What does the "-d" option of the "read" shell command do when I use it with an empty string as argument?
43) bash - Using 'read' for more than one variable
44) files - Watch/View file contents but no new lines added
45) bash - Is there a limit for the read command?
46) bash - Reading multiple files and operating on stored Arrays
47) io-redirection - Providing input for multiple read(stdin) calls via bash input redirection
48) bash - Using read command to read file by line in Bash doesn't work
49) shell - Shell : while read line nested
50) ubuntu - What system call does Evince use to open pdf?