Found 348 results for 'refactoring'.
1) python - Can you move two canvas objects in one line?
2) design-patterns - Good design for a class with multiple methods to test but one public method
3) programming-practices - Should I refactor large functions that mostly consist of one regex?
4) c# - What is the right way to group this project into classes?
5) database - Duplication of view access control logic in database queries and application component
6) java - Pure POJO refactoring Active Record Pattern using Repository Pattern, no ORM or DI frameworks for pedagogical reasons
7) database - Should I refactor this database? How can I do it?
8) object-oriented - Should I use classes instead of functions with a state needed for computation?
9) java - Composition or Inheritance for classes with almost similar implementations but different input and outputs for methods?
10) refactoring - Clean Code: can private methods rely on member variables set by other private methods?
11) object-oriented - Convert procedural code to object oriented
12) design - Abstract Parent and Inheritance vs. Strategy Pattern and Composition
13) java - How much refactoring is acceptable?
14) programming-practices - Are there any easy-to-follow/reliable methods for simplifying code?
15) code-quality - How clean should new code be?
16) code-quality - Can notes/to-dos in code comments sent to code-reviews result in an effective refactoring process?
17) refactoring - According to software engineering which method are too long?
18) refactoring - Should I refactor up or down the callstack?
19) refactoring - How should I start refactoring my mostly-procedural C++ application?
20) refactoring - Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
21) object-oriented-design - Design review for refactoring a large function
22) c# - Unit testing and reusing extracted class
23) php - How do I know when to refactor global database query calls, and when to leave them alone?
24) php - Impacts of using class_alias() to maintain backwards compatibility in PHP
25) c# - Is an Inner Function Justified in this Situation
26) architecture - How to handle foreign key constraints when migrating from monolith to microservices?
27) database-design - Event sourced persistence and data model refactoring
28) design - Refactoring or upgrading databases to handle new features
29) refactoring - Refactoring a Single Rails Model with large methods & long join queries trying to do everything
30) java - One API used by multiple clients with small variation in the flow
31) c# - Way to hide logic behind class for better readability of method and refactor class to follow SRP
32) python - How do I structure a larger Flask application?
33) refactoring - Using "magic" strings for single-use error reasons?
34) object-oriented - What data type should Gateway return in Repository Pattern to eliminate refactoring when switching persistence mechanisms?
35) web-applications - How to approach refactoring an existing web application?
36) git - Variable renaming throughout solution will produce lots of noise in git blame. What to do?
37) code-quality - How do I handle having so many SQL queries?
38) object-oriented - Is it always a good idea to divide large classes into smaller ones?
39) design - How to handle duplicate null checks
40) refactoring - Am I doing it wrong with Hibernate DAO layer? i.e. Feature Bloat
41) c# - Altering the state of a composed class by its composing classes. Is there any rule or principle for not doing so?
42) c# - Get rid of long/Complex if..else statements using Chain of Responsibility?
43) design-patterns - Reducing the complexity of a class
44) tdd - Refactoring: reducing duplication without creating flags
45) c++ - How to refactor out static members of basic classes
46) code-quality - What's the best way to handle slightly different exceptions?
47) design - Handling fast growing multi-function services
48) java - Large method with nested switch case(s) refactoring (Java)
49) coding-style - Usage of magic strings/numbers
50) design - Recovering an anemic domain model into a multitier architecture