Found 137 results for 'reference'.
1) python - How do I pass a variable by reference?
2) c++ - Pass by pointer & Pass by reference
3) c++ - c++ * vs & in function declaration
4) c++ - how does the ampersand(&) sign work in c++?
5) c++ - Is there any advantage of using references instead of pointers in c++?
6) variables - What's the difference between placing "mut" before a variable name and after the ":"?
7) c++ - Constant reference to void* pointer
8) c++ - How come a non-const reference cannot bind to a temporary object?
9) python - How do I clone a list so that it doesn't change unexpectedly after assignment?
10) python - Python : When is a variable passed by reference and when by value?
11) c++ - What's the meaning of * and & when applied to variable names?
12) c++ - Pointer vs. Reference
13) c++ - Pass by pointer & Pass by reference
14) c++ - Why is 'this' a pointer and not a reference?
15) c++ - C++ Objects: When should I use pointer or reference
16) c++ - When to use references vs. pointers
17) c++ - how does the ampersand(&) sign work in c++?
18) c++ - how does the ampersand(&) sign work in c++?
19) c++ - Should I prefer pointers or references in member data?
20) c++ - Is the practice of returning a C++ reference variable evil?
21) c++ - Taking the argument by && in std::vector push_back() and std::map operator
22) c++ - C++ is there a difference between assignment inside a pass by value and pass by reference function?
23) c++ - When should I use the new keyword in C++?
24) c++ - How C++ reference works
25) python - Is there a difference between "==" and "is"?
26) python - Mutable Default Arguments - (Why) is my code dangerous?
27) c# - immutable string in array, reference type vs value type
28) java - How is a Java reference different from a C pointer?
29) c++ - Why is C++ "this" poorly designed?
30) c++ - When to use references vs. pointers
31) java - Reference variable concept (Java)
32) c++ - C++ template specialization, calling methods on types that could be pointers or references unambiguously
33) terminology - Value/reference type, object and semantics
34) c++ - Slicing: When passing derived as reference to base, the base references loses data?
35) c# - The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference
36) python - Is there a generic way for a function to reference itself?
37) c++ - Confusion about references and pointers
38) c++ - Do non const internal members of class become const when I have const ref to an object of that class?
39) c++ - Is reference binding to a temporary of a temporary undefined behavior?
40) java - What's the difference between SoftReference and WeakReference in Java?
41) variables - What's the difference between placing "mut" before a variable name and after the ":"?
42) reference - What is difference between `mut a: &T` and `a: &mut T`?
43) c++ - C++: Why do you need references when you have pointers?
44) c++ - Effects of reference usage in C++
45) c++ - Returning a C++ reference in a const member functions
46) python - Is there a generic way for a function to reference itself?
47) c++ - No viable conversion from 'Class *' to 'Class' C++
48) c++ - difference between a pointer and reference parameter?
49) c# - The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference
50) c++ - Use const wherever possible in C++?