Found 863 results for 'reference-request'.
1) elliptic-curves - Public-key format for ECDSA as in FIPS 186-4?
2) public-key - Families of public/private keys in elliptic curve cryptography
3) random-number-generator - Generating unsigned, bounded random value using signed bounded random values
4) signature - Why don't we have 256-bit security level digital signature schemes (in common use)?
5) hmac - How does the HOTP dynamic truncation function generalize to longer hashes?
6) elliptic-curves - When using Curve25519, why does the private key always have a fixed bit at 2^254?
7) signature - Where can I find the standard definition for GPG ECDSA signature?
8) rsa - Inverse of an element in a RSA group
9) reference-request - Discrete Logarithm problem with inverse
10) elliptic-curves - Is every point on an elliptic curve of a prime order group a generator?
11) reference-request - A general definition for cryptocurrencies
12) public-key - Implement deniable encryption with AES/RSA
13) authentication - What is “Implicit Authentication”?
14) reference-request - Standard parameters for Boneh–Lynn–Shacham signature?
15) aes - Does AES CTR mode store header information in encrypted files?
16) encryption - Baby steps with example, looking for an "AES for Idiots" type of explanation
17) elliptic-curves - Elliptic Curves of different forms
18) elliptic-curves - Normalization of points on an Elliptic Curve
19) random-number-generator - When is an RNG a CSPRNG, a CSRNG, or a TRNG?
20) cryptanalysis - Attacks on LCG with "self-XOR" output function?
21) cryptanalysis - Webcam random number generator
22) randomness - How exactly is "true randomness" defined in the realms of cryptography?
23) entropy - How much entropy is lost via hashing when you add known or low entropy data?
24) hash - Does SHA-1024 hash exist?
25) hash - Use case for extendable-output functions (XOF) such as SHAKE128/SHAKE256
26) hash - Description of signatures with message recovery (as in ISO/IEC 9796-2 and EMV Signatures)
27) elliptic-curves - Attacks on schemes based on elliptic curves when the transmitted points are not on the curve
28) rsa - Key Generation for TOTP in TLS
29) hash - Certificate signature with SHA-1 and RSA: where do 1888 bits come from?
30) hash - How can uniformity of hash functions (e.g. SHA-256) be proved?
31) reference-request - What was the first MD5 collision ever constructed?
32) keys - Choosing primes in the Paillier cryptosystem
33) rsa - Counting the number of binary solutions of quadratic system
34) reference-request - Bitcoin Research
35) encryption - How can I understand the math behind crypto, especially that used in blockchains / distributed ledgers?
36) elliptic-curves - What is the difference between “secp…” and “sect…”?
37) rsa - Is knowing the private key of RSA equivalent to the factorization of $N$?
38) block-cipher - Is there any general description language for block ciphers?
39) reference-request - Argument of Knowledge - Definition
40) reference-request - What is the official, generally accepted definition of "lightweight crypto"?
41) public-key - Difference between Symmetric and Asymmetric. Is this answer correct, based on a written test?
42) encryption - Is there a developer's resource that ties encryption methods and strengths to the appropriate usage scenarios?
43) cryptanalysis - Introduce a reference for cryptanalysis of WhatsApp software
44) encryption - Security issues of a MAC-then-Encrypt-then-MAC approach?
45) cc.complexity-theory - Subexponentially solvable hard graph problems
46) cc.complexity-theory - Minimum weight subforest of given cardinality
47) ds.algorithms - Finding a simple dual of a simple graph in some surface
48) reference-request - Generalization of locally bounded treewidth graphs
49) reference-request - Enumerating Planar Graphs of Bounded Treewidth
50) reference-request - From edge-disjoint paths to independent paths