Found 166 results for 'relational-database'.
1) database - Database Design Structure
2) database - Database design - maintaining versions of an object
3) database - Is it ever okay to use lists in a relational database?
4) database - Why does the relational model for a database matter?
5) database - Creating a specific table for shared columns among other tables (models)?
6) database - Database design with performance issue and use of views
7) database-design - One database table that is referenced by almost all the others
8) c# - Sanity of design for my in-memory object representations of database rows
9) database - Would a NoSQL DB be more efficient than a relational DB for storing JSON objects?
10) database-design - is there anything called logical schema and the conceptual schema of a database table?
11) database - Storing unchangeable data in database vs in code
12) database - How to associate similar data with different tables in a database?
13) database-design - Does this Relational Database Model make sense?
14) database-design - Should lookup tables enumerating strings have an integer primary key?
15) database-design - How should this relationship be structured in a relational database?
16) database-design - How should I represent an enumerated type in a relational database?
17) database - External id for every relational table
18) relational-database - Using key-value NoSQL DBs relationally
19) relational-database - Is there a normal form for avoiding exactly identical tables?
20) database-design - How to design a relational database where users can create custom fields
21) database - Tracking correct order details in commerce database when modifying 'products'
22) database-design - How to split a table based on its child-types
23) database - Multiple intersection tables vs multiple joins
24) database - Resolving foreign keys: breaking cycles to enable a topological sort
25) database-design - Database design: use a single "Author" associative entity related to different entities
26) database-design - Compromise between formal correctness and convenience in database relations
27) database-design - Database design for generic behaviour
28) database-design - Is there any benefit in having more than one table for storing the same type of objects?
29) database-design - Two tables with similar structure and referential integrity or one table
30) database-design - Designing database: split into different tables or group them together?
31) database - Using audit trail as time machine?
32) database-design - (Dis-)Advantages of storing objects in relational database?
33) database-design - Should I use relational or noSQL databases for this problem
34) database - Is the use of NoSQL Databases impractical for large datasets where you need to search by content?
35) web-development - Database Architecture - Comprehensive history of likes/shares/etc for all accounts?
36) database-design - Best Multiple tables product with categories
37) design - Should a surrogate key ever be exposed to a user?
38) database - How should I structure my database entities with invites and recipients for e-signing web app?
39) database - Elasticsearch and PostgreSQL combination
40) relational-database - Relational DB design: Should I skip a table with only 1 column that create relationship between 2 other tables?
41) database-design - How to structure and connect my "price" table to existing relational database table structure?
42) nosql - Document Database versus Relational Database : how to choose?
43) database-design - Enforcing constraints across databases
44) database - How to store ordered information in a Relational Database
45) c# - When to consider reference tables?
46) design-patterns - Relational table design for data ownership
47) database-design - Duplicating a key in a mapping table instead of joining
48) relational-database - Should I comply with SRP when designing relational tables?
49) relational-database - Storing donor addresses in a relational database
50) relational-database - What does the word Relational in "Relational Database" imply?