Found 144 results for 'relational-theory'.
1) database-design - Database Design - One table for different types of transactions
2) database-design - Table Design - Identical tables for different statuses
3) database-design - How to use a relational database to store all users who belong to a group, and all groups which a user belongs to?
4) mysql - related column contents
5) database-design - Is a table without a primary key normalized?
6) sql-server - What's a good relational structure for units and complex unit conversions?
7) database-design - How to handle variations of the same data point?
8) database-design - Designing a friendships database structure: Should I use a multivalued column?
9) sql-server - Table to create Ids for one table to many table relationships
10) relational-theory - What standard should I follow when naming tables and views?
11) database-design - Many-to-many relationship when one entity is without attributes
12) mysql - What is this type of query called, and how can I formulate it?
13) database-design - Would appreciate some suggestions on how I should model this data
14) mysql - Split MySql table into two tables with One to many Relationship
15) postgresql - When normalizing a relational database, should multiple "type" tables be combined into one?
16) database-design - How to design relationships for variant data?
17) mysql - Integrity constraints in a relational database - should we overlook them?
18) mysql - Effectively modelling extended classes
19) database-design - Many one-to-many relationships between two tables
20) mysql - Parent/child relationship or not if the name of the field implies the relationship?
21) sql-server - Incorrect result when using 'case when count()=0' & 'where'
22) sql-server-2008 - Database structure, relational or data warehouse?
23) sql-server - Is sql_variant compatible with First Normal Form (1NF)?
24) database-design - Is it possible to enforce corresponding hierarchies?
25) mysql - How to maintain Database audits?
26) relational-theory - Definition for "logical difference"?
27) database-design - How can I improve this design?
28) normalization - Next step in progression from 3NF to BCNF
29) database-design - Is combining independent tables called normalisation?
30) database-design - Database Design for updatable sequential records
31) relational-theory - Proper Use of Lookup Tables
32) database-design - Correct data model for users with clients
33) mysql - Need help about giving relationships in database design
34) sql-server - 6th normal form, recomposition query, efficient implementation
35) mysql - Cannot add foreign key constraint while creating table
36) postgresql - Surrogate key resolution, or what am I missing in the Surrogate v Natural argument?
37) mysql - How to insert values in junction table for many to many relationships?
38) database-design - For BCNF decomposition, is it okay to have a relation with none of the original functional dependencies?
39) sql-server - Two relationships to same table
40) database-design - Relational Design - Multiple tables into one foreign key column?
41) mysql - Simple database structure advice
42) sql-server - Two relations to same table in SQL Server
43) normalization - Identifying the normal form that a certain relation complies with
44) mysql - How should I design a relationship table for friendship?
45) relational-theory - Primary key in resulting relation from union operation in relational algebra
46) relational-theory - An example of a relation without any functional dependency?
47) join - Proof that Inner Join is Commutative
48) database-design - How to normalize a table with multiple cells that have multiple values?
49) database-design - How to establish a Two-to-One table relationship (PK-FK-CK)?
50) database-design - Database design, 1-to-many or many-to-many?