Found 30 results for 'relationships'.
1) database - Rails and Mongoid best way to implement sharing system
2) database-design - Database relation design
3) database - Database Design - Optimise Relationships
4) domain-driven-design - Many to many relations in Domain Driven Design
5) design - Relationship problem between entities
6) database-design - Database design for linking parent & child relationship
7) database-design - Best notation to store/read/compute complex relationships
8) database-design - What are best practices to maintain a list in the database in Rails?
9) architecture - How to show UML component load/discovery and realization relationships
10) database - How to associate both a collection and one item of this collection to an entity
11) design-patterns - Looking for a strategy to ensure name of child node stays unique in collection
12) design - Factory pattern or builder pattern ? which one is suited for reading Finite Element Model data from a text file?
13) database-design - Approach to modeling for a new attribute to attach to exactly one of the many in a one to many relationship
14) architecture - How to show relationships of the component containing the interface definition when using ball/socket notation in a UML Component Diagram?
15) object-oriented - Should POCO domain classes contain collections?
16) uml - UML Use Case Diagrams Relationship - Required / Optional AND independent
17) rest - Designing a REST API resource with a non-unique ID, but unique composite ID
18) freelancing - How to improve relationships between consultants and staff programmers
19) diagrams - determine correct relations in ERD - Customer Orders use case
20) design-patterns - How to represent relations between multiple objects without obvious aggregate root
21) design-patterns - UML Composition parent association end
22) uml - UML : is it okay to use only Association in a class diagram ?
23) java - Can the has-a relation in OOP become ambiguous or difficult to know?
24) uml - What is the difference between containment and aggregation relationship in UML?
25) design - How can I mark one of a 1:n relation as the "default"?
26) design-patterns - Hierarchical structure that needs to enforce availability
27) design-patterns - How to organize business logic which deals with different, but related objects
28) object-oriented - Domain model associations that do not required the behaviour of the associated object. How to model?
29) web-services - REST Relationships Besides Parent/Child
30) database-design - Proper way to associate data to users that are stored in external database?