Found 171 results for 'requirements'.
1) design - Requirements for an hierarchy design in C++ for integer C types extension. Interface design problem
2) design - How do I convert a list of Requirements into Constraints?
3) agile - How implement company procedures while using scrum?
4) unit-testing - Should automated testing be specified in software requirements?
5) requirements - Extracting user requirements from a person who does not know how to express himself
6) design - How to select drawing system when requirements not yet known?
7) inheritance - Use-Cases for Two Inherited Actors
8) macos - Snow Leopard Requirements
9) uml - UML Actor and Device Relationship
10) design - Where should I specify validation messages?
11) design - How should I design a wizard for generating requirements and documentation
12) agile - Requirements Gathering in SCRUM. Acceptable to talk about High Level requirements in first sprint?
13) agile - How does requirements management work in the long term with Agile projects?
14) project-management - Dealing with bad/incomplete/unclear specifications?
15) requirements - Are constraints design software requirements?
16) appsec - Outsourcing software development and its effect on security
17) agile - What are some good alternatives to use cases when the system has no actors?
18) development-process - Requirements with units in Software Design Document?
19) requirements - Are using <<include>> and <<extend>> relationship in this use-case diagram actually same?
20) development-process - Does anyone have experience with a difficult customer?
21) documentation - How to organize software document for the same application supporing both iOS and Android
22) agile - Challenges to the Agile approach on government projects
23) design - Mapping between functional requirements and software modules
24) uml - Use Cases with respect to downstream systems
25) testing - Defining and testing detailed user interface requirements
26) object-oriented-design - How to deal with requirements and use cases in this kind of situation?
27) project-management - Difference between a Software Requirement, a Feature and an Objective
28) requirements - Defining Non-Functional Requirements (modifiability, security and usability)
29) uml - In a sequence diagram, where do message parameters come from?
30) programming-practices - How to avoid rewriting parts of an application
31) requirements - Formulating requirements using ISO/IEC/IEEE 29148-2011/2018
32) requirements - Use case decomposition for class registration system
33) project-management - What document/artifact should alert me when an old requirement changes the scope of new one?
34) requirements - Format for getting clear directions on data parameters from users
35) requirements - How "Best" to capture State Transitions in a formal software requirements specification
36) requirements - Can a user story have a child user story?
37) requirements - What is the difference between a non-functional requirement and a quality attribute?
38) requirements - How to deal with a large codebase with no requirements and the responsible person leaving the company soon
39) requirements - Should an e-commerce application reserve products before attempting payment?
40) obscurity - How to define security requirements to ensure that developers... do not provide security by obscurity?
41) design - User Stories - How should it be defined for complex changes involving multiple applications
42) design - What is a Non-Functional Requirement?
43) agile - Is securing the credit card data is considered a requirement from the customer
44) requirements - Identification of Nonfunctional Requirements
45) documentation - Seeking advice writing functional requirements
46) requirements - Progress bar for unknown number of items
47) agile - How can user stories not contain requirements (when written on a card) and still be implementable
48) passwords - How much does the strength of the password depend on the variety of characters?
49) agile - How much detail about a user story can a developer expect?
50) project-management - Dealing with bad/incomplete/unclear specifications?