Found 102 results for 'reverse-engineering'.
1) android - How to avoid reverse engineering of an APK file
2) malware - What methodologies are useful when reverse-engineering malware / shellcode?
3) cryptography - How valuable is secrecy of an algorithm?
4) linux - Why are true and false so large?
5) api - How to prevent users from decompiling app to find API key?
6) design-patterns - Problem with runaway number of properties
7) android - Saving constant values securely
8) reverse-engineering - Is initializing variable to NULL or 0 or -1 a bad practice from security standpoint?
9) linux - strange Linux binary
10) hardening - what are the best counter measures against reverse engineering of firmware?
11) legal - Legality of sniffing own traffic between mobile app and server
12) android - Best practice for storing and protecting private API keys in applications
13) web-browser - Why a pdf is opened when I click a url when the url specifies its a zip ?Is this link trustworthy?
14) web-application - Should we protect web application source code from being stolen by web hosts through obfuscation?
15) encryption - How can I audit which type of Block Mode encryption is being used when no source code is available?
16) reverse-engineering - Should I complie software after making all the variable and function names "1-2 character"?
17) hash - Reverse-engineering password salts
18) reverse-engineering - Why can't reverse engineering be automated?
19) hashing - How can I reverse engineer a hash code?
20) gdb - gdb not hitting breakpoints
21) malware - Why does some malware limit their scope to certain countries?
22) android - How to protect conditional 'if' in Android from reverse enginneering
23) java - How can I defeat RC4-like obfuscation?
24) cryptography - Recover file using Java RanNum Gen + Key
25) windows - How is the file overlay read by an exe/virus?
26) android - How to avoid reverse engineering of an APK file
27) encryption - What role does cryptography play in anti-piracy?
28) android - Preventing users from bypassing root/jailbreak detection measures
29) licensing - Project (that contains reverse engineering) hosting + license
30) android - Disabling android application debug mode as a security practice
31) malware - Implications of Intel's SGX extension for malware detection and white hat reverse engineering
32) reverse-engineering - how to make software reverse engineering difficult
33) passwords - Finding out whether a website uses unsalted MD5 for password hashing
34) buffer-overflow - How can I find the size of an array just from compiled C program?
35) heartbleed - Explain the Heartbleed Python code
36) malware - How to reverse engineer w32/malware!gemini?
37) c - Redundant register values in GCC-compiled binary?
38) reverse-engineering - Is it possible to extract secret key in compiled code automatically?
39) exploit - How to set reverse tcp connection when doing pentesting in VMs?
40) windows - Access to foreign memory address
41) malware - Becoming a malware analyst?
42) man-in-the-middle - Android app man-in-the-middle attack
43) legal - How to legally blog about Windows internals
44) java - Does Java anti-decompiler software really work as claimed?
45) reverse-engineering - Printer Driver Threats
46) windows - How are games and software executables injected with custom code & without breaking offset?
47) windows - How is Thread local storage used by malware/Virus?
48) hash - How could a publicly available stream cipher (RC4) be kept secret so long?
49) c++ - How does this C++ assignment work?
50) reverse-engineering - Is possible to apply an inverse function to remove a compiled object?