Found 37 results for 'ring-lwe'.
1) key-exchange - Complete Attack on RLWE Key Exchange with reused keys, without signal leakage
2) public-key - RLWE with invertible elements
3) provable-security - Guessing the Secret in RLWE Search-to-Decision
4) post-quantum-cryptography - The significance of duals in RLWE
5) homomorphic-encryption - What is the purpose of decomposing ciphertext into digits during relinearization in Brakerski Vaikuntanathan homomorphic encryption?
6) key-exchange - Calculation of failure probability in basic Ring-LWE-DH key agreement
7) lattice-crypto - Practical Key exchange for Internet
8) homomorphic-encryption - Threshold decryption in multi-key homomorphic encryption
9) homomorphic-encryption - Does the relationship between plaintext and ciphertext moduli affect the security of BGV/BV SwHE?
10) algorithm-design - Difference between FFT and NTT
11) homomorphic-encryption - Why does bootstrapping (R)LWE homomorphic encryption produce small noise?
12) complexity - LWE and extended trapdoor claw free functions
13) homomorphic-encryption - Fully Homomorphic Encryption - state of the art
14) homomorphic-encryption - Is it secure using LWE-based cryptosystem under RLWE-based parameters?
15) post-quantum-cryptography - Why don't we use an Extendable Output Function to efficiently store the public key of Regev's LWE-based encryption scheme over standard lattices?
16) ring-lwe - RLWE decision to search: probability that oracle work on all automorphic images
17) lattice-crypto - MLWE (and RLWE) to LWE reductions proof
18) post-quantum-cryptography - Ring-LWE in other fields
19) homomorphic-encryption - Joint distribution of RLWE samples
20) homomorphic-encryption - Security level of FHE constructions for non-standard parameters
21) homomorphic-encryption - Why is low-degree polynomial preferred on Ring-LWE based somewhat homomorphic encryption?
22) homomorphic-encryption - Refreshing Procedure in FHEW: membership test
23) lattice-crypto - Minimum distance between polynomials in ring-LWE
24) lwe - Proof that (ring-)LWE secret is unique
25) pseudo-random-function - LWE and pseudorandom functions
26) homomorphic-encryption - Why is Ring-LWE based homomorphic encryption secure with one sample?
27) lattice-crypto - LWE - Encrypting/Decrypting messages bigger than 1 bit
28) lattice-crypto - Prove that a small Ring-LWE secret is unique
29) encryption - What are limits of Modulus Switching in BFV encryption?
30) lattice-crypto - Trapdoor committement using ring lattices involving three parties
31) lattice-crypto - Why use negacyclic convolutions for polynomial multiplication instead of regular convolutions?
32) homomorphic-encryption - Reference for the Security Analysis of Ring-LWE
33) lattice-crypto - How lattices and LWE are connected?
34) encryption - How to understand noise growth in BFV?
35) post-quantum-cryptography - RLWE Explanation
36) encryption - LWE with a binary matrix A
37) ring-lwe - Distortion of the spherical gaussian error through the canonical embedding in Ring - LWE