Found 22 results for 'root-filesystem'.
1) filesystems - How to fix Debian 11 not booting after kernel upgrade?
2) linux - Given vmlinuz and initrd.gz, how do I find out, where the kernel is going to load / (root) file system from?
3) linux - Why on some Linux systems, does the root filesystem appear as /dev/root instead of /dev/<real device node>in mtab?
4) boot - How is /etc/fstab accessed before root is mounted?
5) boot - NFS root filesystem doesn't mount at boot
6) linux - Ensure that loopback root and host are unmounted on shutdown
7) filesystems - Where should I put my source code?
8) files - Weird files in root directory, is secure to delete them?
9) linux - Why is there no rootfs file system present on my system?
10) linux-kernel - Built the kernel with NFS support but not getting /dev/nfs
11) bash - What's the difference between the pile paths '/' and '//'?
12) linux - WARNING: at kernel/irq/handle.c - after changing rootfs, but why?
13) linux - Does the Linux loader (ld.so) follow symlinks?
14) root-filesystem - How is /tmp linked to /var/tmp
15) files - Deleted /tmp accidently
16) linux-kernel - How does linux know where the rootfs is?
17) raid - Install Linux on RAID system or outside in separate partition?
18) filesystems - Patching the kernel to allow booting without initrd
19) systemd - When can Linux boot with a Read-Only Root Filesystem
20) fedora - Rollback root snapshot in BTRFS
21) filesystems - Creating a grow-on-demand loop filesystem without sparse files
22) linux - How are Configuration Parameters 'written' on "Read Only" bootable Linux CD/USB, when plugged into any system?