Found 11 results for 'rpm-spec'.
1) yum - How do I set a RPM package to require Java 8 or higher, whose dependencies can be satisfied by Java 11
2) linux - remove entries from PATH while uninstalling rpm
3) rhel - Make OS-dependent Requires section in an RPM spec file
4) systemd - automatically activate service after RPM was installed
5) yum - Why won't yum install the later release of an RPM when my custom RPM Requires that?
6) rpm - How can you specify ./configure args with rpmbuild?
7) linux - Get user while packaging rpm
8) centos - Where I can find original CentOS RPM Spec files?
9) rpm - RPM macro and quotes
10) rpm - Custom options during RPM install with rpmbuild
11) compiling - How can I reliably modify build configs and add compiler flags in C/C++ RPM files?