Found 70 results for 'sandbox'.
1) windows - Is there a way to isolate an application from environment variables for testing code?
2) networking - firejail : only let a program access localhost
3) security - VirtualBox - Guest Addons as a security risk to the Host PC?
4) web-browser - Using iframes to sandbox untrusted code
5) web-application - Should I sandbox web application?
6) web-browser - Java code signing vs. sandboxing
7) sandbox - Docker as a sandbox for untrusted code
9) web-browser - How secure is "Browser in the Box"?
10) linux - Why is it considered safe to install something as a non-root user in Linux environments?
11) virtualization - Can hackers compromise a VM to the point that they compromise your host OS?
13) email - Sandbox for attachment accessment
14) sandbox - Same-origin policy for desktop application?
15) malware - Why aren't Microsoft Office macros sandboxed?
16) web-browser - How dangerous is a virus introduced to a malicious website in chrome?
17) risk-management - Security risks of using ffmpeg as part of web service
18) windows - How does Antivirus sandbox work?
19) sandbox - Allow to run Telegram (or any other application) via firejail, prevent it from running directly
20) web-browser - Do Chrome/browser extensions break the tab sandbox?
21) penetration-test - Any suggestions while testing a sandboxing driver?
22) linux - Ctf creation sandboxed question
23) virtualization - Can an unprivileged process in a hardware-virtualized system cause a `VMExit` without cooperation from the kernel?
25) linux - pivot_root(2) causes system crash
26) web-browser - Information Transfer Between Browsers and Tabs
27) c - Drop privileges as regular non-root user for sandboxing?
28) web-browser - Running Firefox from inside a Docker container
29) firefox - How to sandbox Firefox ESR for normal browsing?
31) process - start process so that it can't spawn new ones
32) web-application - What sandbox does an <object> element run in? Can this sandbox be configured?
33) malware - Is it secure to keep malware in filesystem of VMs?
34) malware - Is it possible to securely run user defined python code in AWS?
35) linux - How secure is user-mode Linux, in terms of protecting the host system?
36) web-browser - Browser custom protocol handlers
37) attack-prevention - What is sandboxing?
38) .net - Are there any known breaches of the .NET AppDomain isolation?
39) ios - Autorenewable Subscriptions won't be autorenewed
40) archive - what are the techniques to extract files safely?
41) ios - Can someone read a iOS class variable from outside the app?
42) web-browser - Do browsers allows pages loaded on one tab to access/intercept/inject data in other tabs?
43) virtualization - Job applicants submit code, how do companies securely test it?
44) appsec - Why aren't applications sandboxed in Windows?
46) html - What sandbox does an <object> element run in? Can this sandbox be configured?
48) malware - If malware does not run in a VM why not make everything a VM?
49) malware - What are ways I can analyze malware in an infected machine, not just clean it?