Found 67 results for 'secp256k1'.
1) public-key - Shor's algorithm and ECDSA in Bitcoin - why is finding the private key still difficult when we know the base point?
2) signature - Possible to directly calculate the Recovery ID from a msg, signature and public key in ECDSA/secp256k1?
3) elliptic-curves - secp256k1: is it theoretically possible to generate same signature with different key, message hash and k?
4) dsa - Reusing additional data k' nonce from RFC6979 ECDSA
5) elliptic-curves - ECC Point Addition on Jacob coordinate -- Not Commutative?
6) hash - Is it acceptable to use a HMAC-SHA256 hash as a secp256k1 private key?
7) elliptic-curves - Modulo p in Elliptic Curve Cryptography
8) commitments - How to select $r$ in Pedersen commitment scheme?
9) elliptic-curves - Convert secp256k1 private key to sr25519 private key
10) elliptic-curves - How to calculate the order of secp256k1?
11) development - C++ and secp256k1
12) ecdsa - OpenSSL and Secp256k1 differing in implementation of ECDSA signatures?
13) private-key - How public key is calculated from a base58 encoded private key?
14) private-key - SECP256K1 Minimum Value for Private Key
15) private-key - What is the math behind Bitcoin's elliptic curve?
16) private-key - Openssl magic values? Secp256k1 and ECDSA similarities? What makes secp256k1 special?
17) transactions - Problematic Digital Signature with SECP256K1
18) script - Bitcoin scripts that force disclosure of the private key
19) cryptography - Where and how is secp256k1 used within Bitcoin?
20) secp256k1 - C secp256k1: What do prefixes 0x06 and 0x07 in an uncompressed public key signify?
21) secp256k1 - Difference between Bitcoin private key space and secp256k1 modulo
22) secp256k1 - order of group of points of secp256k1
23) public-key - secp256k1 recovery id and how does the code work
24) public-key - Public key Exceeding Mod P? A Clarification Request On The Discrete Logarithm Problem
25) private-key - What is the math behind Bitcoin's elliptic curve?
26) cryptography - How do you derive the lambda and beta values for endomorphism on the secp256k1 curve?
27) bitcoin-core-development - Using secp256k1 in personal project
28) bitcoin-core - Is there a point on the secp256k1 curve for any given X coordinate?
29) api - How is the secp256k1 API defined? In what ways is it restricted?
30) python - Is there a Python or SageMath implementation for solving the ECDL problem for small secret multiplier?
31) secp256k1 - What is the difference between secp256k1_ecmult_gen and secp256k1_ecmult?
32) secp256k1 - What are the risks of using a non-randomized context with signing contexts?
33) ecdsa - What is the reasoning behind the choice of 2^256-2^32-977 for the prime on the secp256k1 curve?
34) secp256k1 - C secp256k1: What is the purpose of the idiom '(void)data;'?
35) ecdsa - How do I add two secp256k1 keys together?
36) secp256k1 - What is the context in libsecp256k1?
37) public-key - Why is it not possible to get the private key out of the public key?
38) bitcoin-core-development - Why was the Schnorr code removed from Bitcoin Core?
39) cryptography - BIP32 recommends a 256 bit seed. Why do most Bitcoin wallets only use a 128 bit seed?
40) secp256k1 - C secp256k1 : what is the purpose of secp256k1_context_randomize?
41) secp256k1 - Can secp256k1 have different parameters and still be called secp256k1?
42) elliptic-curves - The better algorithm for Modular Exponentiation on secp256k1/r1
43) taproot - Why Schnorr was added to secp256k1 library instead of a separate library?
44) address - Private key exported from Electrum, unable to recreate Address with Python
45) private-key - produce a public key from private key with ecc, with clear description about k=k*g
46) security - Private key generation doubt
47) cryptography - How is the generator point G chosen in the secp256k1 curve used in Bitcoin?
48) secp256k1 - What are the co-ordinates of generator G in his uncompressed form on secp256k1?
49) secp256k1 - C secp256k1 : ec_pubkey_parse successful on NULL context despite attribute
50) cryptography - What does the curve used in Bitcoin, secp256k1, look like?