Found 15 results for 'secret-questions'.
1) web-application - Should I let users pick their own secret questions for password reset?
2) passwords - Why did my provider reset my password after someone else attempted to gain access to my account?
3) authentication - Does prompting for security questions on new computers add any security on banking websites?
4) authentication - Why does OWASP recommend security questions?
5) authentication - Using the index of characters in a security question
6) authentication - Do security questions subvert passwords?
7) web-application - Should I let users pick their own secret questions for password reset?
8) authentication - Why is Mother’s Maiden Name still used as a security question?
9) authentication - Should security question answers be case-sensitive?
10) email - User-provided phrase to verify email sender- Is this a good idea?
11) passwords - Is storing answers to security questions in plain text bad form?
12) account-security - Do security questions make sense?
13) authentication - How do security questions work?
14) passwords - What if user can't answer the security question during password reset?
15) secret-questions - Do security questions pose threat to the user?