Found 135 results for 'security-definition'.
1) security-definition - What stops the Multiply-With-Carry RNG from being a Cryptographically Secure PRNG?
2) elliptic-curves - Invalid point attack on quadratic twist of Elliptic Curve when -1 is a quadratic residue
3) rsa - When NIST disallows the use of 1024-bit keys, what effect will that have on SHA-3 (with max. 512 bits)?
4) stream-cipher - Definition of a CSPRNG
5) signature - Why don't we have 256-bit security level digital signature schemes (in common use)?
6) provable-security - What do the signature security abbreviations like EUF-CMA mean?
7) elliptic-curves - Understanding Twist Security with respect to short Weierstrass curves
8) rsa - Comparison of security definitions for signatures
9) signature - Reference for a formal definition of universal forgery and EUF-CMA
10) hash - Bits of security vs collision resistance?
11) signature - Existential unforgeability vs strong unforgeability
12) terminology - In "Lecture Notes on Cryptography" what does "PTM" mean?
13) randomness - How exactly is "true randomness" defined in the realms of cryptography?
14) provable-security - Not understanding deterministic authenticated encryption (DAE) security definition
15) elliptic-curves - How does the security of Elliptic curve compare to normal discrete logarithm?
16) rsa - How secure is a projection to a subspace with much lower member size for $x\mapsto x^a$ mod $N = PQ$, $P=2p+1$, $Q=2qr+1$, to target space $r=2abc+1$?
17) provable-security - Flaw in the security definition of *Stateful* Authenticated Encryption?
18) provable-security - An example of of an information theoretically secure protocol that is not cryptographically secure
19) provable-security - What does “simulator” and “interactive” mean in a cryptographic credential system's definition of security?
20) cryptanalysis - What does "adaptively secure" mean?
21) zero-knowledge-proofs - Groth16 simulate zero-knowledge proof for invalid statement
22) signature - Signature based on public key cryptography and forgery
23) hash - Formal definition of collision resistance for hash function
24) aes - Can a block-cipher considered secure if a bit-change of the input leads to a 50% chance change for every single output bit? -> round number?
25) cryptanalysis - When is a cipher considered broken?
26) encryption - Research topics related to cryptography and Hamiltonian cycles
27) cryptanalysis - Is it possible to exactly reverse engineer an unknown cipher inside a black box?
28) factoring - Which impact on security (factorization) has a common prime factor among prime factors? $N=P\cdot Q$ with $P=2\cdot F\cdot p+1$, $Q=2\cdot F\cdot q+1$
29) provable-security - Post quantum security experiment
30) provable-security - Proofs of security methodologies
31) hash - What are preimage resistance and collision resistance, and how can the lack thereof be exploited?
32) authentication - What is a man-in-the-middle attack (for instance in Diffie-Hellman)?
33) security-definition - Definitions of secrecy
34) security-definition - Formal definition of (perfect) forward security/secrecy
35) encryption - Alternatives to simple bit-measured security for ciphers
36) random-number-generator - What is the relationship between entropy conditioning and final output bias in a TRNG?
37) security-definition - When knowledge soundness implies soundness
38) zero-knowledge-proofs - What's the meaning of verifier is "ppt" ? and why we need verifier is ppt in Interactive Proof?
39) provable-security - Superscript vs subscript notation in cryptographic formulation
40) encryption - Indistinguishability of symmetric encryption under CCA
41) cryptanalysis - What are the exceptions to Kerckhoffs's principle?
42) pseudo-random-function - Security of this PRF
43) security-definition - Does encryption using PRP mean indistinguishable encryption against an eavesdropper?
44) symmetric - Deterministic symmetric indistinguishable encryption
45) hash - "Security" of SHA functions (Wikipedia), what does it mean?
46) collision-resistance - Collision resistant functions - definition
47) security-definition - Security proof in the Malicious Model
48) key-exchange - On the security definition of password-authenticated key exchange
49) multiparty-computation - Definition of secure computation with more that two parties
50) provable-security - Can you help me understand indistinguishably as described in the CPA security definition?