Found 1492 results for 'sed'.
1) bash - Assign sed command correctly
2) bash - bash sub-string extraction for specified start and end character
3) linux - Bash script: Use variable in sed to delete all but the last "x" lines of a file
4) bash - Best way to store multiple values from a running process into variables in bash
5) linux - using sed in BASH script: replace text with info from system variables (hostname and date)
6) bash - Find and replace a pattern after last space
7) regex - using sed to remove character at the end of numeric string
8) permissions - Permission Denied when using Sed
9) linux - Bash alias with Sed not working
10) linux - How to Echo, how many lines have been deleted using a SED command in Bash Script?
11) linux - Sed error "sed: -e expression #1, char [#]: extra characters after command"
12) linux - How to delete a line from a file that requires permission such as visudo using sed?
13) linux - sed - delete lines taking patterns from external file
14) bash - How to remove lines from large text file using bash
15) windows - Search & replace back slashes to forward slashes in windows
16) linux - How do you remove all occurrences of values in one list from another list?
17) sed - Prepending a ‘.’ to each domain name in a list but skip raw IP addresses
18) ubuntu - Run sed as a one-off ssh command
19) bash - Sed replace space with backslash space (Bash)
20) linux - Find and replace with exclude cases in sed
21) bash - Bash: Find and replace text strings
22) bash - Possible to use more than one core with sed and bash?
23) linux - Properly escaping forward slash in bash script for usage with sed
24) command-line - Replace special text with sed?
25) linux - sed pattern from file and substitute with new pattern in another file using string variables
26) command-line - Using grep to remove lines from a file which contain a string from another file
27) sed - Using a shell script to add a ‘</pre>’ after the last line in a large file
28) linux - Find and replace with sed in directory and sub directories
29) linux - Why did PATH='$PATH:/Path/to/bin' overwrite my PATH?
30) sed - Can sed replace new line characters?
31) bash - Is there a difference between read, head -1, and sed 1q?
32) bash - How can I iterate through each line of a file using each line to replace a string in other files, creating a new file each time
33) bash - Trouble swapping datestamps in a log file's name using Bash
34) bash - Setting a variable and utilizing sed
35) regex - Trim string from string
36) regex - how to retrieve filename or extension within bash
37) sed - update PATH variable in .bashrc using sed
38) shell-script - sed + remove the first directory from path
39) bash - Can someone clarify this Bash script
40) shell - How to delete from a text file, all lines that contain a specific string?
41) bash - How can I remove the first line of a text file using bash/sed script?
42) bash - How to insert a new line character after a fixed number of characters in a file
43) path - How to replace a path with another path in sed?
44) regex - find and replace text in multiple files
45) shell-script - How to delete the lines that starts with a specific word and end with a specific word
46) bash - Bash tool to get nth line from a file
47) linux - Change the file content with bash
48) sed - How can I pipe sed output to printf for formating?
49) linux - How to find the last occurrence of a string in column 1 and replace the corresponding value in column 3?
50) text-processing - Replace the first occurence of a pattern in a file that may contain a slash