Found 66 results for 'setuid'.
1) ptrace - Why ptrace doesn't attach to process after setuid?
2) bash - What does `ln /path/to/file -i` do in a setuid'ed script?
3) shell-script - How does sudo work (besides setuid)?
4) sudo - Which user's password does `sudo` asks for?
5) linux - Questions about the saved user ID
6) pam - How is PAM checking the user password in unprivileged processes?
7) linux - Why does setuid not work?
8) shell-script - How does having /dev/fd make running shell scripts under sudo safe?
9) ubuntu - sudo must be owned by uid 0 and have the setuid bit set
10) nfs - Why can't unprivileged users nest FUSE mounts, but they can mount FUSE inside NFS with root_squash?
11) linux - Setuid bit seems to have no effect on bash
12) c - I cannot access a file belonging to a group after calling setgid and setuid in linux
13) setuid - SetUID bit not working in Ubuntu?
14) files - Linux Setuid special permission flag with read/write
15) security - How does ping work on Fedora without setuid and capabilities?
16) security - Why isn't 'nethogs' installed with the setuid bit set?
17) linux - setuid root does not work
18) permissions - Using find -perm to find setuid files
19) permissions - Linux open() syscall and folder permissions
20) linux - Linux, the only way to GAIN root access is executing a setuid-root file?
21) permissions - Why "permission denied" when running `less` with chmod 6110?
22) file-descriptors - Set-UID Capability Leak Attack
23) scripting - How to get users to set ACLs on directories they don't own?
24) linux - Why does setuid not work?
25) pam - kcheckpass error opening /var/log/faillog
26) permissions - what is the purpose of setuid enabled with no executable bit?
27) setuid - Debug a setuid binary as non-root
28) shell-script - crontab not executing my script?
29) linux - Developing and deploying application that will run as root using setuid?
30) debian - How to enable a non-root user to empty the linux buffer cache
31) ubuntu - How to let a user execute a script owned by root? Setuid doesn't seem to work anymore
32) osx - Why mac os x does not set uid bit for /usr/bin/passwd
33) permissions - Running setuid binary temporarily without setuid?
34) environment-variables - Environment settings on setuid executables
35) freebsd - How to explain all details with 'ls' command on freebsd and what color means?
36) linux - setuid on an executable doesn't seem to work
37) root - How does Magisk on Android work as su without setuid and capabilities?
38) security - What exactly differentiates the root user from every other user?
39) python - Linux group scheduling for user not being applied to setuid-ed process
40) debian - Why is a find process getting started by checksecurity in Debian and how to disable it if it's not useful?
41) c - Why do I need setuid(0) within a setuid-root C program that calls an administrative program with system()?
42) permissions - How does android implement run-as without setuid
43) permissions - What does GID mean?
44) permissions - setuid example from Wikipedia: 4700
45) permissions - How to set up a script to run as root non-interactively?
46) security - root owned program with setuid bit on
47) permissions - How to implement setuid bit?
48) permissions - Group memberships and setuid/setgid processes
49) c - Why do I need setuid(0) within a setuid-root C program that calls an administrative program with system()?
50) privileges - What does the 's' attribute in file permissions mean?