Found 175 results for 'sha'.
1) certificates - SHA-1 deprecation and self-signed certificates
2) cryptography - Is using sensitive information to generate a UUID v5 considered secure?
3) authentication - Challenge, Authentication and session key
4) public-key-infrastructure - Certificates issued directly from root
5) tls - How will SHA1 deprecation affect SHA1 roots in OS/Browser trust stores.
6) encryption - Using BCrypt to transmit sensitive data in client/server configuration
7) ssh - Are the sha1 hashes used by common ssh configurations insecure?
8) cryptography - Easy protocol for email authentication
9) tls - How to Build Pre-Master Secret
10) linux - How does the weakness of SHA-1 introduce attack vectors in SSH?
11) tls - Obsolete cryptography (SHA1) warning although certificate uses SHA256
12) authentication - HMAC-SHA256 for JWT Token Signature
13) encryption - Trying to understand why signatures in root certs "are not used"?
14) hash - Go, midstate SHA-256 hash
15) hash - OpenSSL 0.9.6a PRNG algorithm weakness: How to exploit?
16) tls - Excluding cipher suites containing SHA or AES128
17) digital-signature - Do I need to decode a base64 representation of a key?
18) passwords - Is using bcrypt on existing SHA1 hashes good enough when switching password implementation?
19) aes - Is it safe to use the SHA1 checksum of a password as a key for SHA-1?
20) encryption - Is SHA1 weak for SSL?
21) web-browser - Should my company change the internal Root CA hash method from SHA-1 to SHA-2?
22) hash - What to do with the extra bytes in ECDHE-RSA-AES-GCM-SHA?
23) hash - Hashing passwords in OpenLDAP
24) encryption - Trying to understand why signatures in root certs "are not used"?
25) sha - All hash algos shatter... so why not switch from golden bullet to scatter shot?
26) hash - OpenSSL: can output size of EVP_DigestFinal_ex be greater than the digest size?
27) cryptography - What are the implications of SHA-1 collision for other hash functions like RIPEMD-160?
28) tls - Is it required to have the same Domain Name and Common Name for SSL Certificate?
29) password-cracking - John the Ripper on shadow file
30) tls - Why is weakness of SHA-1 considered a threat to TLS security
31) security - Changing the hashing function on a pre-existing database
32) key-management - Is leaking the hash of your encryption key a security risk?
33) hash - Truncating hash output for a unique ID
34) r - How to get sha of current git commit from R
35) hash - What are the implications of a SHA-1 collision being found?
36) gnupg - To what extent have SHA-1 collisions compromised application verification?
37) hash - Does SHA-512 become suitable to store a password if we use salting and iteration with it?
38) pgp - Can an attacker replace the hash of a download, a download, and the public key?
39) php - Improve password hashing with a random salt
40) hash - Does figuring out what one password hashes to allow you to crack all identical passwords?
41) encryption - What would stop me from cracking a certain bcrypt hash?
42) java - Java's SHA-256 sometimes returns 255 bits
43) cryptography - Are RSA 2048, ECDSA, and the SHA uncrackable in the sense that AES-256 is uncrackable?
44) encryption - How safe is Money Toolkit?
45) random - Are many rounds of SHA needed for a random veracrypt key
46) encryption - Inconsistency Among MD5, SHA1, and SHA256 Hashing Protocols
47) tls - Getting a certificate warning for one email but not another
48) passwords - Store password using sha1
49) encryption - is it secure to use sha256 to hash 64 cryptographically random byte data with 12 byte salt?
50) encryption - Does Size of Bitstring Matter in Hashing Functions?