Found 82 results for 'sha-2'.
1) diffie-hellman - Is Schannel supposed to use SHA1 for (EC)DHE params?
2) pbkdf-2 - What's the difference between PBKDF and SHA and why use them together?
3) hash - How can I verifiably announce a choice without revealing its content?
4) hash - Why does SHA2-224 use different IV's than SHA2-256?
5) hash - How is input message for SHA-2 padded?
6) hash - Does SHA-1024 hash exist?
7) hash - Can length extension attacks be avoided by a single bit flip?
8) hash - Are there any well-known examples of SHA-256 collisions?
9) hmac - Worth taking performance hit of HMAC to gain additional security?
10) algorithm-design - Which attacks are prevented by the different initial hash values for SHA-2 with truncated output?
11) tls - SHA1 no longer considered secure for SSL Certificates -- what about Cipher Suites?
12) hmac - HMAC-SHA1 input size
13) hash - Using SHA1 to obfuscate published resource IDs
14) hmac - HMAC Key Sizes for MD5, SHA1, SHA224|256|384|512
15) hash - Is Wikipedia's table about SHA-2 collisions correct?
16) collision-resistance - Are SHA-256 and SHA-512 collision resistant?
17) hash - Is calculating a hash code for a large file in parallel less secure than doing it sequentially?
18) pbkdf-2 - What's the difference between PBKDF and SHA and why use them together?
19) hash - Are there any known collisions for the SHA (1 & 2) family of hash functions?
20) hash - Why hashing twice?
21) hash - How different is SHA-512/224 when compared to SHA-512?
22) hash - Extending the size of input for SHA-2 function
23) hash - Using SHA-256 with different initial hash value
24) collision-resistance - Avoiding collisions by combining MD5 and SHA-2
25) hmac - Is HMAC-SHA256 a PRF?
26) reference-request - How are the IVs of SHA-512/256 and SHA-512/224 calculated?
27) hash - Questions about SHA and SHAKE
28) hash - Why are the initial states of hashes functions (like SHA-1) often non-zero?
29) hash - Why are these specific values used to initialise the hash buffer in SHA-512?
30) hash - "Security" of SHA functions (Wikipedia), what does it mean?
31) hash - Is SHA-256 secure as a CTR block cipher?
32) hash - Are there any known collisions for the SHA (1 & 2) family of hash functions?
33) hash - What is the best hash for HMAC?
34) algorithm-design - How are the functions used in cryptographic hash functions chosen?
35) sha-256 - FIPS-Compliant SHA2
36) hash - Why is modulo being used for congruence in SHA-2 padding when the outcome is always the same?
37) sha-256 - Randomness and reversibility of a sequence generated by taking sha256 hashes of an predictably-changing input?
38) mac - HMAC-SHA-256 vs SHA-512/256 vs truncated SHA-512 for use as a MAC
39) cryptanalysis - A simple block cipher based on the SHA-256 hash function
40) aes - Cut through mode for TLS AES-CBC / SHA ciphersuite
41) hash - Can the SHA256 hashes of consecutive integers be attacked?
42) sha-256 - What does Maj and Ch mean in SHA-256 algorithm?
43) sha-2 - Is "Bit Independence" of SHA-2 hashes secure?
44) hash - What is the difference between SHA-3(Keccak) and previous generation SHA algorithms?
45) hash - The length extension attack and security on length shortening of a hashed message by one byte
46) hash - How to represent a 32-byte SHA2 hash in the shortest possible string?
47) hash - "SHA-256" vs "any 256 bits of SHA-512", which is more secure?
48) passwords - Use sha3 for passwords hashing
49) hash - Can the SHA256 hashes of consecutive integers be attacked?
50) padding - What is the length field in SHA-512 padding?