Found 40 results for 'shared-libraries'.
1) gcc - Missing a library in ldd after using gcc -l
2) c++ - Difference between static and shared libraries?
3) gcc - Hide symbol(s) in Shared Object from LD
4) c - What are .a and .so files?
5) c++ - C++ Dynamic Shared Library on Linux
6) c++ - Linux: C/C++ standard library static vs dynamic linking
7) c - why the building a .so file involves multiple .c files
8) c - About compile with .so in Linux
9) python - Undefined Symbol in C++ When Loading a Python Shared Library
10) c++ - Compilation fails with "relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.8' can not be used when making a shared object"
11) c - How can I remove a symbol from a shared object?
12) linux - Is /usr/local/lib searched for shared libraries?
13) c++ - Inline functions in cpp files of shared libraries
14) c - Is it possible to hardcode shared library position in C program?
15) c - Does everything that may end up in a shared library always need to be compiled with -fPIC?
16) c - Compiling PIC object with static library
17) linux - How do applications resolve to different versions of shared libraries at run time?
18) c++ - "relocation R_X86_64_32S against " linking Error
19) linux - Where to place/find debug library on Linux?
20) c - Linking two shared libraries with some of the same symbols
21) c++ - When to use dynamic vs. static libraries
22) linux - Error while loading shared libraries - libwebsock
23) gcc - Why is fPIC absolutely necessary on 64 and not on 32bit platforms?
24) c - What is the difference between exporting library paths to LD_LIBRARY_PATH and using the -L flags while linking?
25) java - Deducing the version of publicly-available Java code from compiled classes
26) c++ - Link dll to static library and load it into an application linked against the same static library
27) android - using dlopen to dynamically load x86 android .so file, error with undefined symbol
28) gcc - how to linking with dynamic lib (.so) and static libc.a
29) linux - How to show all shared libraries used by executables in Linux?
30) assembly - How to push label in stack in a relocatable shared library which its objects should be compiled with -fPIC?
31) linux - Linking to Shared Libraries Linux
32) linux - How to show the name of header files and src files that are included in C/C++ shared library
33) c++ - How to ensure a C++ function is declared before being defined (like the override keyword)?
34) c++ - Compilation fails with "relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.8' can not be used when making a shared object"
35) c++ - shared libraries not found while running the executable, even the shared library exists in the specified path
36) c++ - How do I make the c++ compiler search for libraries in /usr/local/lib?
37) linux - Why do I need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH after installing my binary?
38) c++ - Why LD_LIBRARY_PATH is BAD and the correct way to load dynamic libraries
39) shared-libraries - How does a unix binary decide where to get a shared library?
40) qt - Why changing LD_LIBRARY_PATH has no effect in Ubuntu?