Found 8 results for 'sighup'.
1) bash - How can I stop a child process of a subshell (as per SIGSTOP) before the subshell exits?
2) linux - Is SIGHUP sent to this orphaned process, and why doesn't it terminate?
3) linux - Does kernel sending SIGHUP to a process group that becomes orphaned and contains a stopped process terminate all the processes by default?
4) linux - Who sends SIGHUP to the controlling process of the pseudoterminal when the terminal emulator terminates?
5) linux - Why does closing terminal emulator window terminate a bash process with SIGHUP trap changed not to terminate?
6) linux - Why doesn't the Linux kernel send SIGCONT first and then SIGHUP to a newly orphaned process group containing a stopped process?
7) signals - Why is kill -HUP used in logrotate in RHEL? Is it necessary in all cases?
8) bash - Why does huponexit not work in the following?