Found 141 results for 'single-responsibility'.
1) design-patterns - Good design for a class with multiple methods to test but one public method
2) programming-practices - Should I refactor large functions that mostly consist of one regex?
3) relational-database - Should I comply with SRP when designing relational tables?
4) object-oriented - Large class with single responsibility
5) object-oriented - How to not violate the single responsibility principle?
6) architecture - When using the Single Responsibility Principle, what constitutes a "responsibility?"
7) object-oriented-design - How to know when to use dependency injection?
8) design - Expose or consume API REST?
9) object-oriented - OO - are large classes acceptable?
10) c# - Should I separate into own class when creating private methods in service layer?
11) design - Stuck on design when attempting to create an object store
12) design-patterns - Does it break SRP to have concerns of data handling and object mapping inside a single class, as part of the DataMapper pattern?
13) object-oriented-design - When following SRP, how should I deal with validating and saving entities?
14) c# - Way to hide logic behind class for better readability of method and refactor class to follow SRP
15) design-patterns - Abstract Base Class decides which type of child class to create at runtime
16) object-oriented - Confusion on Single Responsibility Principle (SRP) with modem example?
17) solid - Data handling in SRP (single responsibility principle)
18) java - Should a Mover and Tracker be separate classes to maintain SRP?
19) java - Does it violate the Single Responsibility Principle if an object knows how to change itself?
20) interfaces - Dealing with a large interface
21) design-patterns - Low Coupling: Single Responsibility Principle vs Cohesion
22) object-oriented - Is there an "ask for only what you need" interface principle?
23) design - Composite-like pattern and SRP violation
24) design - Does increasing the number of classes increase code complexity?
25) object-oriented - Do I violate the Single Responsibility Principle with my multi-purpose AST Class?
26) c# - Single responsibility principle - importer
27) java - Interface with multiple default methods OR Interface + Class
28) java - Using SRP with Object Thinking
29) c++ - When does the "Do One Thing" paradigm become harmful?
30) design - How do I design a DAL when I have to deal with relationships?
31) design-patterns - What to do when interfaces force me into violating the single-responsibility principle?
32) java - What are the responsibilties of the main in object oriented programming?
33) php - In which layer should I load views on a Clean(ish) architecture?
34) design-patterns - Is the Single Responsibility Principle applicable to functions?
35) c# - SRP processing file line-by-line
36) object-oriented - Single responsibility vs procedural programming
37) single-responsibility - When decoupling methods is not a good idea?
38) object-oriented-design - Breaking up a class with too many responsibilities
39) solid - How can a class have multiple methods without breaking the single responsibility principle
40) exceptions - How to respect Single responsibility principle and use exception handling at the same time?
41) design-patterns - How to make updates to data and return list of updates without breaking Command query separation or DRY?
42) solid - Do having a method that process both GET and POST requests violates SRP?
43) object-oriented - Does multiple inheritance violate Single Responsibility Principle?
44) single-responsibility - Application of Single Responsibility Principle on a Button
45) design - Single-responsibility and custom data types
46) design - What are the practical ways to implement the SRP?
47) design - Object reading from file, violation of SRP?
48) single-responsibility - Difference between Single Source Of Truth and Single Responsibility Principle?
49) single-responsibility - Should client application clean the data that a server application can not internally process? (In SOA Systems)
50) clean-code - Writing Single responsibility methods