Found 136 results for 'sockets'.
1) python - Call a function using getattr in Python
2) linux - How do SO_REUSEADDR and SO_REUSEPORT differ?
3) networking - Test connection to a port without actually connecting to it
4) java - Reading an inputStream all at once
5) python - Running Python script in a linux "screen" which results in a "Cannot assign requested address"
6) database - How to handle Real Time Data from a database perspective?
7) html5 - Is there an alternative to HTML Web Sockets, now that Firefox 4 has disabled them?
8) sockets - How to handle thousands of messages to C socket?
9) c# - How to efficiently solve "close" players/items in an online game without iterating through all of them?
10) sockets - Does it ever make sense to read from and/or write to a bound, listening socket?
11) linux - shell script to kill the process listening on port 3000?
12) c++ - Using gprof with sockets
13) scalability - Is briefly closing a listen socket then re-opening it a horrible idea?
14) programming-languages - Where is the difference with client-socket port and server-socket port?
15) networking - Socket connection to external IP through server
16) networking - How does the socket API accept() function work?
17) sockets - accept() function implementation in Unix
18) python - How does the communication between a chat server and client work?
19) sockets - How many sockets do Google open for every request it receives?
20) python - socket.error: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
21) c - error in binding port "Address already in use" TCP socket programming in unix
22) sockets - How many tuples are there in a connection?
23) design - How to Improve this socket over TCP-IP system
24) c - What is the Difference Between read() and recv() , and Between send() and write()?
25) java - What is a good way for Tomcat to interact with another Java application running on the local machine
26) language-agnostic - What are the pros and cons of Inter process communication done via sockets vs shared memory?
27) sockets - How do you resolve a byte into a class instance in a way that doesn't couple the serialization/deserialization contexts together
28) python - socket.error: [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions
29) server - Scaling tcp/ip socket server applications
30) sockets - I am confused about tcp demultiplexing?
31) sockets - For a socket based application : how must I handle dynamic ip adress?
32) sockets - socket APIs: why `connect` doesn't return a descriptor?
33) java - Does a full duplex communication object conflict with single responsibility?
34) tmux - Is sharing a tmux sockets between hosts possible?
35) c# - Should I lock a list of objects while a socket is receiving messages?
36) sockets - Why can I access nginx but not a C server socket in my server at home?
37) c# - Asynchronous client-server implementation
38) c++ - Why is the CAN BUS Frame ID backwards when reading from a Socket?
39) c# - Multi-threaded winforms with multiple child forms using sockets
41) python-3.x - How to set a timeout for recvfrom in socket Python
42) networking - Does an open TCP socket connection consume data when not used?
43) perl - Why does ncat -exec work with a shell script but not with a perl script?
44) python - Why am I getting the error "connection refused" in Python? (Sockets)
45) design-patterns - Implementing the transport layer for a SIP UAC
46) linux - Protocol for closing a socket connection
47) history - What did network programs use to communicate before sockets was invented (around 1983?)
48) networking - Difference between networking programming and socket programming
49) python - Handling a timeout error in Python sockets
50) c - Why do we cast sockaddr_in to sockaddr when calling bind()?