Found 205 results for 'solid'.
1) design-patterns - Violation & Solution for Single Responsibility Principle
2) design-patterns - Modify Command object inside decorator of CommandHandler(CQRS) or any other practice for avoiding duplication
3) object-oriented - Private setters and getters
4) object-oriented - How to not violate the single responsibility principle?
5) c# - Method to validate an object - should I have one method encapsulating all validation logic
6) architecture - When using the Single Responsibility Principle, what constitutes a "responsibility?"
7) c# - Should I separate into own class when creating private methods in service layer?
8) solid - Does SOLID Require an IoC Container (Automatic Factory)?
9) architecture - Application of Dependency Inversion Principle
10) architecture - Dependency Inversion - Software Architecture
11) object-oriented - Why not apply Interface Segregation Principle to "extreme"
12) design - Stuck on design when attempting to create an object store
13) object-oriented-design - When following SRP, how should I deal with validating and saving entities?
14) object-oriented-design - Is my mediator layer a sensible way to manage this scenario using the Single Responsibility Principle?
15) solid - Data handling in SRP (single responsibility principle)
16) design - Single Responsibility principle VS KISS principle
17) c# - Is it an issue to have multiple almost identical interfaces?
18) java - Interface Segregation Principle in Clean Architecture
19) design - When NOT to apply the Dependency Inversion Principle?
20) java - Does it violate the Single Responsibility Principle if an object knows how to change itself?
21) c# - Hanabi card game: Correctly structuring the deck code
22) interfaces - Dealing with a large interface
23) object-oriented - Is there an "ask for only what you need" interface principle?
24) c++ - Open closed principle: code duplication and encapsulation
25) architecture - Dependency Injection - Return Types
26) design - Dependency inversion without static methods?
27) design-patterns - How does dependency inversion principle work in languages without interfaces?
28) object-oriented - Does it violate SRP to reject subclass method parameter
29) object-oriented-design - Is this avoiding inheritance correctly?
30) c# - Single responsibility principle - importer
31) c# - My first SOLID re-factoring
32) rest - RESTful API Endpoints - Concrete vs OO versioning
33) solid - What are the examples of breaking Liskov Substitution Principle?
34) c# - Open / Closed Principle
35) c# - Is it poor practice to have a class implement an abstract class without adding any new fields/members/functionality?
36) object-oriented - Architecture / Design Pattern for Login Signup
37) object-oriented - Are there flavours of OOP where some or all of the SOLID principles are antithetical to clean code?
38) design - Applying SOLID principles
39) object-oriented - What can go wrong if the Liskov substitution principle is violated?
40) object-oriented - Liskov principle: subclasses can have stronger invariants. How could it work?
41) design-patterns - What to do when interfaces force me into violating the single-responsibility principle?
42) design-patterns - How does thinking on design patterns and OOP practices change in dynamic and weakly-typed languages?
43) design - How to adhere to the open-closed principle in practice
44) solid - Liskov's substitution principle : If subtype has some extra behaviour implemented, which is not present in type, then is this violation of LSP?
45) design - Is it considered good practice to declare base interfaces without mutators, supplying mutatators in a sub-interface
46) design-patterns - Modify Command object inside decorator of CommandHandler(CQRS) or any other practice for avoiding duplication
47) design-patterns - How can I avoid tight coupling when practically every decision-logic has to check lots of distributed state?
48) api-design - Is the SOLID principles applicable to API:s
49) design-patterns - Does implicit and explicit cast operator overloading violate the D in SOLID principles of OO?
50) object-oriented - Single responsibility vs procedural programming