Found 293 results for 'sorting'.
1) postgresql - How to preserve the original order of elements in an unnested array?
2) linux - Is there a way around broken pipe?
3) linux - How to use linux bash "sort" command in a portable script?
4) mysql - Are two indexes needed?
5) bash - How to use NULL (\0) as the delimiter in GNU sort
6) postgresql - Slow query on large table with GROUP BY and ORDER BY
7) postgresql - Clever way to order a json item by key in postgresql (two examples)
8) mysql - ORDER BY on aggregate field on a closure table giving unexpected results
9) c++ - c++11 sorting list using lambda
10) python - How do I sort a dictionary by value?
11) algorithm - How can I pair socks from a pile efficiently?
14) c++ - How to implement classic sorting algorithms in modern C++?
15) python - How do I sort a list of dictionaries by a value of the dictionary?
16) linux - one-liner to put two commands on same line, from the multiline output of `find... | sort... | cut ...`
17) sql-server - ORDER BY and comparison of mixed strings of letters and numbers
18) python - How can I sort a dictionary by key?
19) python - How to sort a list/tuple of lists/tuples by the element at a given index?
20) bash - How do I execute any command editing its file (argument) "in place" using bash?
21) linux - How do I sort these values using Bash Script in Linux?
22) sorting - During a peer evaluation of code, is it constructive to suggest changes for the sake of making the code look "pretty"?
23) database - Resolving foreign keys: breaking cycles to enable a topological sort
24) web-development - filtering data from db
25) sorting - Complexity of topological sort with constrained positions
26) database - How to store ordered information in a Relational Database
27) ds.algorithms - Approximate 1d TSP with linear comparisons?
28) ds.algorithms - Heapsort:Heaps =~ Quicksort:BSTs =~ Mergesort:___?
29) graph-algorithms - Computing topological sort while keeping edges "short"
30) ds.algorithms - Is it possible to find if a sequence exists in polynomial time in the following problem?
31) ds.data-structures - Comparison-based data structure for finding items
32) cc.complexity-theory - Linear time algorithm for finding shifted max
33) ds.algorithms - Is it enough to sort for polynomially many 0-1 sequences for a sorting network?
34) ds.algorithms - Minimum number of transpositions to sort a list
35) ds.algorithms - Reversing a list using two queues
36) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity of blind sort?
37) cc.complexity-theory - Sorting algorithm with a complexity smaller than $n \log n$?
38) cc.complexity-theory - Complexity class corresponding to sorting
39) sorting - Compatible partial permutations
40) reference-request - "Almost sorting" integers in linear time
41) c# - Best practice for getting last record inserted in DB
42) ds.algorithms - Locally sorted sequences
43) reference-request - Ranking with errors
44) ds.algorithms - Sorting algorithm, such that each element is compared $O(\log n)$ times, and doesn't depend on a sorting network
45) ds.data-structures - Quick-select contiguous subarray
46) ds.algorithms - Parallel sorting: introduction and state of research
47) algorithms - Need help with algorithm for sorting list
48) reductions - Reducing sorting to max-flow
49) sorting - Best Sorting for unlimited integer range
50) sorting - How can I construct sorting network for $k$ numbers