Found 211 results for 'source-code'.
1) bash - Applying patch for bash failing
3) appsec - Securing dropdown boxes
4) appsec - How do I protect myself against the attacks in this php script?
6) appsec - Disable insecure/dangerous PHP functions
7) php - PHP assert code injection
8) web-application - How can I ensure that my Python web application source code is secure?
9) web-application - Manually exploiting blind SQL injection in SELECT statement in X-Forwarded-For header
10) linux - How to protect source code that resides on virtualbox web server which starts at boot?
11) code-quality - What exactly makes code "clean"?
12) refactoring - Should I refactor the code that is marked as "don't change"?
13) signature - Representation of coordinates in signature. OpenSSL
14) bitcoin-core - Bitcoin ECDSA signature in the compact format
15) architecture - Architecture: API with slightly different behavior depending on the logged-in user roles
16) c++ - Organization of C++ source code for reusable components
17) web-application - How to prevent source code theft in web application development
18) source-code - How do you dive into large code bases?
19) malware - How should source code security be checked?
20) source-code - Effect of Source Code Leakage of a security suite on security
21) vanitygen - (Shouldn't be too hard) Where vanitygen checks if the random address starts with the expected pattern?
22) c++ - How to deal with large source codes?
23) c++ - Overhead of using big singleton with all files includes
24) source-code - Source code of Firefox Add-ons
25) java - What Checkstyle or Findbugs rules detect common vulnerabilities?
26) version-control - Monorepo vs multi repo for large project with multiple partial deliveries
27) development-process - Is code ownership a code smell?
28) genesis-block - How to Create New Genesis Block?
29) appsec - How to protect ftp account information in the source code of a program
30) web-application - Should we protect web application source code from being stolen by web hosts through obfuscation?
31) java - Source code of jar.exe - is it available
32) object-oriented - Are CK Metrics still considered useful? Is there an open source tool to help?
33) project-management - How secure is my private repository on bitbucket
34) reward-schedule - How does the most recently found critical vulnerability (CVE-2018-17144) work?
35) source-code - What are main differences between Source Code Analysis vs Static Application Security Testing(SAST)?
36) known-vulnerabilities - TimThumb security alternative or fix?
37) git - Should I have a 'dev' branch separate from a 'production' branch?
38) penetration-test - Safe sharing source code with 3rd party for security review?
39) source-code - How do large companies protect their source code?
40) java - Distinguishing repetitive code with the same implementation
41) licensing - Do I have to make source code open, if I use GPLv2 licensed software to derive data
42) source-code - Should security-critical code be reused or rewritten?
43) open-source - Will a copyrighted code get into public domain once its copyright expires?
44) linux - compile and install qtcurve successfully but system settings can't find it
45) bitcoin-core - Why CBlockIndex does not store a vector of next blocks for forward iteration?
46) web-application - Source code disclosure vulnerability
47) blockchain-fork - Where's the code related to block 494784 for segwit2x?
48) passwords - Source code as password
49) appsec - Should I store my intellectual property / code online?
50) block - When are blocks validated?