Found 77 results for 'stack'.
1) c - Stack smashing detected
2) memory-management - What and where are the stack and heap?
3) c - Why is memory allocation on heap MUCH slower than on stack?
4) c++ - Global memory management in C++ in stack or heap?
5) c - How does a NOP sled work?
6) java - Why is Java Vector (and Stack) class considered obsolete or deprecated?
7) c - How to write a buffer-overflow exploit in GCC,windows XP,x86?
8) linux - What sets fs:[0x28] (stack canary)?
9) assembly - How does the stack work in assembly language?
10) linux - Why is the stack argument required for the clone wrapper?
11) c - Use of globals in stack-based virtual machine implementation
12) c - How can I print the value in this stackT?
13) c - Stack smashing detected C
14) algorithms - Amortized Analysis? (Worst-case Performance Guarantees)
15) c - stack implementation using malloc in c [BEGINNER]
16) assembly - Registers and Stacks in NASM
17) pointers - Assembly Language Stack and Subroutine
18) architecture - Dynamic typing across the whole technology stack - where to enforce data validity?
19) stack - Is a stack structure used for async processes?
20) java - Stack and Heap memory in Java
21) c# - Where are static structs stored in C#?
22) stack - Why does the call stack have a static maximum size?
23) recursion - Local Stack vs Call Stack
25) programming-languages - Could a language allow for persistent allocations without heap?
26) c - Executable vs NX stack in BOF?
27) linux - How are the size of the stack and heap limited by the OS?
28) algorithms - Why doesn't greedy approach work for following problem but the solution provided in the editorial does?
29) c++ - Is "Pushing a variable to the Stack" a misnomer in C++?
30) c - Contents of stack after function call
31) java - Does Java copy method parameters to the stack frame of the called method?
32) terminology - Why is putting something on the stack called "push"?
33) stack - I understand what a stack pointer is - but what is it used for?
35) stack - instance methods, stack or heap
36) design - How do Stack Machine store global vars?
37) c - System function and stack
38) cpu - Why does the stack grow downward?
39) assembly - A Computer's Stack and the Assembly Language
40) java - Conceptually what does it mean when it is said that each thread gets its own stack?
41) c++ - How to prevent an object being created on the heap?
42) memory - Value addresses of functions
43) linux - gcc -mpreferred-stack-boundary option
44) data - Segmentation and Object File Segments
45) c - Place variables frequently used by the same function on the heap?
46) .net - How much physical memory is consumed by the stack of a .NET thread?
47) c++ - Which scope should markers for a Stack Allocator fall under?
48) c++ - why can temporary objects be bound to const reference?
49) stack - stack based vs heap based overflow
50) java - Why is Java Vector (and Stack) class considered obsolete or deprecated?