Found 44 results for 'standard'.
1) ssh - Get the output of a remote ssh to local
2) architecture - What is a good way to concisely explain Bitcoin?
3) segregated-witness - What are the standard formats of transaction outputs?
4) command-line - What protocol/standard is used by terminals?
5) bitcoin-core - Version field in transactions, blocks, etc
6) standard - Plain text for the Bitcoin symbol
7) security - Why are non-final transactions considered non-standard?
8) awk - Why is it legal to have white space before builtin function in awk?
9) command-line - What's the standard used by yum prompt "Is this ok [y/N]:"?
10) bash - What is the best way to detect (from a script) whether software is installed?
11) protocol - Why does the Bitcoin protocol use the little-endian notation?
12) client - How do hardware wallets integrate with software clients/nodes?
13) bitcoin-core - Why were custom scripts made non-standard except if they're P2SH?
14) value - Is the value of "satoshi" fixed or dynamic?
15) standard - Where should one suggest new terminology?
16) development - Script - OP_PUSHDATAs
17) terminology - What is the collective name for Bitcoin, Namecoin, etc?
18) login - Is there a standard way to have a program start when a user logs in on Linux?
19) shell - Resources for portable shell programming
20) users - Are there any user guaranteed to exist on the system
21) security - Where can I find the most recent dictionary of standard Linux Audit event fields?
22) websites - Bitcoin Dictionary
23) development - Which programming languages support secp256k1?
24) linux - linux + write both standard output and stand error to log and to console
25) transactions - Transaction Output Order
26) linux - What is not shell specific?
27) command-line - Standard and portable way to send email from console?
28) ripple - What is the difference between ledger_hash and ledger_index in Ripple?
29) path - Does POSIX guarantee that the standard utilities are in PATH?
30) linux - Why isn't GNU/Linux SUS v3+ compliant?
31) bitcoin-core - Bitcoin URL scheme
32) linux - Is there a Linux distro that's UNIX certified?
33) script - Maximum standard input script size
34) administration - Are basic system administrator utilities such as useradd or adduser standardized?
35) environment-variables - Can $PAGER contain spaces?
36) perl - What are the 'n', 'l', '3pm' sections of the manual for?
37) bitcoin-core - Bitcoin URL scheme
38) bash - Single or double brackets and portability
39) linux - Should I end my text/script files with a newline?
40) bash - Shell scripts Linux -> Solaris conversion guide
41) shell-script - An official standard / convention for a file extension for shell scripts to source
42) terminal - Why has the ANSI 3.64 standard been withdrawn?
43) posix - Is a NEWLINE character at line end required by LSB (Linux Standard Base)?
44) x11 - WM_CLASS vs WM_INSTANCE?