Found 29 results for 'stat'.
1) linux - How to get difference between 2 dates in Linux?
2) timestamps - Get mtime Epoch timestamp with milliseconds from `stat`
3) bash - stat: modification timestamp of a file
4) osx - Output of stat on OSX
5) stat - What does 'stat' mean in this sentence?
6) linux - How to delete any files that have not been used (access, change or modify) in X years
7) shell - Can not stat over a file name having space in it
8) python - How to use the mv command in Python with subprocess
9) timestamps - Stat command detail information
10) unix - How to get actual creation time of a file on Unix?
11) macos - What's up with stat on Mac OS X/Darwin? Or filesystems without names
12) bash - stat: print time in "long-iso" format
13) filesystems - Change file creation time on a FAT filesystem
14) filesystems - file block size - difference between stat and ls
15) filesystems - Is there still no Linux kernel interface to get file creation date?
16) bash - "mv: cannot stat" error when using find to move files via xargs
17) ls - A Sparse Format from command stat
18) files - How to get file owner in AIX without munging ls output?
19) linux - How can I move or delete files created in certain time range?
20) solaris - stat command not found
21) files - Why can touch change only all times, or nothing when not owner
22) filesystems - Why does GNU Core Utilities stat (including du and ls) report the following sizes (ext4 in GNU/Linux)?
23) linux - Can I post-format column tab sizes so that spacing is at lowest common denominator in Linux?
24) time - What's the difference between modification date and inode's modification date?
25) files - Determine if a file has been modified
26) ubuntu - Linux - File change time versus modification time
27) files - How can I find the three largest files under a directory?
28) nginx - php-fastcgi status: "No input file specified"
29) bash - Unable to stat itself when running a bash script