Found 69 results for 'state'.
1) java - Memento with optional state?
2) python - Better to use Global Variable or Coroutine in general?
3) rest - API design dilemma: to REST or not to REST
4) design - State Machine: what object is responsible for state transfer?
5) design-patterns - Syntactic characterisation of intrinsic and extrinsic states
6) rest - Is rebooting a server idempotent or not?
7) rest - Roy Fielding’s REST alternative to HTTP cookies
8) uml - Using UML State Machine for blockchain smart contract implementation
9) design - Using Choice Node in State Machine Diagrams
10) c# - State design pattern: best implementation for my case?
11) design - Get value from UI element or from variable
12) c - Simulated functional programming in C -- passing the entire program state as a function argument
13) design-patterns - Hierarchical State Machines - Ortho Regions
14) hash - Go, midstate SHA-256 hash
15) design-patterns - What is a good API design for different available actions per mutually-exclusive states?
16) object-oriented - What is internal state and is there a difference between state and internal state
17) wpf - Is there a good formal pattern to manage state in MVVM?
18) state - Is private global mutable state ever appropriate, namely when used to prevent API misuse?
19) c - Is global state evil if it doesn't change behavior?
20) design-patterns - Is it an antipattern to pass an object that stores the application state from one function to another?
21) sql - Column type and size for international country subdivisions (states, provinces, territories etc)
22) functional-programming - What does it mean "state complects value and time"?
23) web-development - Can we consider a clients interaction with a web server to be stateful if the web server maintains state via session variables or cookies?
24) api - How should I structure React Redux components when requesting Data From an API?
25) functional-programming - What's the proper way to think about state monads?
26) single-responsibility - Avoiding sequential coupling while maintaining separation of concerns
27) web-development - Can we consider a clients interaction with a web server to be stateful if the web server maintains state via session variables or cookies?
28) rest - HTTPSession for session state in web APIs?
29) algorithms - What algorithm should I use for this game problem?
30) c# - Possible DRY with Pausing Mechanism
31) design-patterns - Is it a good idea to define one big private function in a class to maintain valid state, that is, to update the object's data members?
32) java - Are we abusing static methods?
33) functional-programming - Can I, Should I, How do I refactor for vuex - redux?
35) object-oriented - Definition of static property of object in OOP
36) design - How to restore to the correct state when the running process may get shut down thus missing some events?
37) exceptions - What is better IllegalStateException or silent method execution?
38) architecture - How does cuRAND use a GPU to accelerate random number generation? Don't those require a state?
39) android - How to declare global variables in Android?
40) design-patterns - Why is Global State so Evil?
41) excel - How to separate City,State,Country in Excel
42) c++ - Does internal state "leak" when it influences externally-visible behavior?
43) variables - Definition of "state"
44) c++ - What does "state" mean in C++?
45) php - Validation and Error Generation when using the Data Mapper Pattern
46) functional-programming - Functional Programming: right ideas about concurrency and state?
47) hash - Go, midstate SHA-256 hash
48) web-applications - Interactive review of data in modal before inserting in db
49) gui - Should a State Machine or Processing Engine be abstracted away from the UI?
50) rest - sessions and stateless rest