Found 18 results for 'static-access'.
1) c# - Using static classes to define methods for handling POCO class objects
2) design-patterns - Is singleton use acceptable for static single responsibility?
3) object-oriented - Static field injection into subclasses
4) c# - Storing session in a static variable?
5) c# - How to model a Struct with a limited set of values that behaves like an enum?
6) dependency-injection - Issues about static injection in Spring?
7) c# - Static DataTable or DataSet in a class - bad idea?
8) php - Static is bad, but what about the Factory pattern?
9) dependency-injection - Deterministic statics vs inject-able classes
10) c# - Drawback of implementing DDD service as static class?
11) c# - Why use sealed instead of static on a class?
12) object-oriented - About shared (static) Members and its behavior
13) c# - What is the rationale for making certain methods for data types static?
14) c++ - Best practice for creating a 'global' config class used by numerous components
15) java - Should I avoid long method chaining simply to get a variable?
16) c++ - Why the static data members have to be defined outside the class separately in C++ (unlike Java)?
17) java - Java - Is it a bad idea to have fully static classes?
18) java - Static objects and concurrency in a web application