Found 254 results for 'stream-cipher'.
1) algorithm-design - Diffie-Hellman: Does the size of the prime modulus depend on the potential size of the secret?
2) stream-cipher - Stream Ciphers and cycling questions
3) stream-cipher - How distinct are the meanings of the terms "CSPRNG," "DRBG" and "stream cipher"?
4) stream-cipher - basic question regarding two-time pad attack
5) stream-cipher - Stream cipher vs OTP, with /dev/urandom and secure key exchange
6) stream-cipher - Definition of a CSPRNG
7) stream-cipher - Safely store data before moving to air-gapped machine
8) elliptic-curves - In what mode does Signal applies cryptography over voice and data?
9) encryption - I have this list of LibSodium primitives, which should I pick so that the implementations tend to be interoperable?
10) encryption - Can you prove the existance of a PRG $G$ s.t. for each even $k$: $G(k)=G(k+1)$?
11) protocol-design - SHA-256-based stream cipher
12) encryption - What is the difference between a stream cipher and a one-time-pad?
13) public-key - Can the backdoor in Dual_EC_DRBG be used to create a public key stream cipher?
14) random-number-generator - Why aren't stream ciphers extremely secure?
15) stream-cipher - Can you really insert the text you want in one-time pad?
16) stream-cipher - How to attack a "many-time pad" based on what happens when an ASCII space is XORed with a letter?
17) stream-cipher - Using whitespace to break many-time-pad stream cipher
18) encryption - How to know the difference between two ciphertexts without key stream in stream ciphers
19) encryption - Can anyone explain to me the difference between the OTP (one-time pad) and Vernam Cipher?
20) stream-cipher - Pseudorandom Generator
21) hash - Is a stream cipher similar to One-Time Pad using hash secure?
22) random-number-generator - How secure is my OTP program?
23) symmetric - XOR and cipher stream
24) symmetric - OTP stream cipher
25) hash - Stream Cipher Key Stream from Successive Hashes
26) stream-cipher - secure "related-key" stream cipher
27) cryptanalysis - Building Key Streams from PRNGs
28) stream-cipher - Does ChaCha20 counter actually increment through iterations?
29) encryption - How can a good pseudo-random number generator be made?
30) random-number-generator - Are there secure stream ciphers that cannot be parallelized?
31) cryptanalysis - Advantages of making streamcipher stream depend on plaintext?
32) encryption - How should k2 be produced in the RC4A stream cipher (A modification of RC4)?
33) encryption - Can somebody help me understand RC4 Spritz? (Three Questions)
34) stream-cipher - Question about use of IV in this cipher
35) block-cipher - OFB or CTR mode without an IV
36) stream-cipher - Hash based stream cipher where the input is a constant, key, nonce and counter
37) cryptanalysis - How much does a successful Distinguishing Attack "break" the attacked stream cipher?
38) encryption - ChaCha matrix - tests for original implementation not passing due to bad counter encoding?
39) stream-cipher - Recommended authenticated stream cipher for minimum overhead?
40) stream-cipher - Using the Unix epoch as nonce
41) encryption - What is insecure about this simple AES implementation?
42) stream-cipher - Nonce role on stream ciphers
43) provable-security - Perfect Secrecy -> One Time Semantic Security -> Secure PRG
44) encryption - Building a cryptography system by combining a block cipher and a stream cipher?
45) stream-cipher - What are the advantages of MICKEY over Trivium and Grain?
46) aes - What does a stream cipher provide that cannot be obtained with AES CTR mode operation?
47) stream-cipher - Why is symmetric lightweight crypto only about block ciphers and not about stream ciphers?
48) encryption - Why are block ciphers mostly used as stream ciphers?
49) encryption - Recognizing and decrypting custom cipher with known plaintext and ciphertext
50) mac - Is MAC-then-encrypt with stream ciphers secure?