Found 88 results for 'tcsh'.
1) bash - Can a shell script set environment variables of the calling shell?
2) linux - Ignore variables from another shell
3) linux - Does bash have a hook to determine when child shell exits?
4) path - How to set PATH to run programs outside of default path?
5) fedora - When do environment variables get set in tcsh?
6) bash - what shell is used to run a script
7) shell - For a same unix or linux user, different sets of environment variables
8) bash - Can a shell script set environment variables of the calling shell?
9) centos - sudo in CentOS 6.1 does not preserve command aliases as sudo elsewhere does?
10) linux - How to open xterm shells with background colors based on topographic positioning?
11) linux - Changing default shell in Linux
12) bash - How to determine the current interactive shell that I'm in? (command-line)
13) bash - Use bash instead of tcsh for non-interactive shells
14) bash - determining path to sourced shell script
15) environment-variables - When defining an environment variable, I get "Command not found"
16) ls - Setting up LS colors with a human-readable script in tcsh
17) bash - How does a shell know home(s)?
18) shell-script - sourcing a file inside a script
19) colors - How can one provide colour to tab completion in tcsh?
20) bash - Changing a directory of the parent shell
21) bash - How to determine the current interactive shell that I'm in? (command-line)
22) linux - PATH behaves differently in bash and csh when directory is execute only?
23) ssh - Transferring environment variable through SSH / quoting in bash/sh/csh/tcsh
24) permissions - Changing group and retaining environment variables
25) linux - Using "source" to set up aliases in WSL 2 using Ubuntu and tcsh
26) linux - How to make my Linux tcsh prompt bold?
27) alias - creating alias for cmd with backticks
28) bash - Setting up tab-completion of paths in bash or zsh to resemble tcsh
29) linux - Changing default shell in Linux
30) bash - How to determine the current interactive shell that I'm in? (command-line)
31) bash - TCSH, what does this line do? Trying to port to BASH
32) shell - chid processes of a given process by PID
33) shell - In tcsh, how can I silence the output of an already running background process?
34) bash - sourcing in bash doesn't mimic sourcing in tcsh
35) tcsh - In tcsh, how can I fork multiple shell commands, wait until they all complete, and then do another command?
36) tcsh - Why does tcsh consistently have multiple fd's pointing to /dev/tty
37) shell - Why does my TCSH prompt change after cd?
38) prompt - TCSH Prompt Displays Syntax Error Regarding Missing Bracket
39) bash - Can I run the nohup command from tcsh
40) shell - Convert file contents to lower case
41) bash - bash 4.2 autocd command default over directory
42) shell - "Event not found" error for shell command in unix
43) ssh - Ambiguous redirect when running command via ssh
44) kill - After-the-fact remote nohup with tcsh
45) bash - All subprocesses are Bash (!),
46) bash - Reliably identifying the path to the directory containing the running script
47) terminal - Execute a command in a separate konsole then let users type commands
48) tcsh - Why does the prompt differ for `tcsh` depending on whether it's invoked as `tcsh` or `csh`
49) linux - Running commands as another user on their machine via ssh?
50) linux - How to save shell history more conveniently in tcsh?